Series Thread NLDS, Braves vs Phillies

The early afternoon game on Tuesday. What a crock of shit

The defending champs that drew over 3 million in attendance this year vs a division rival that ended a playoff drought
You knew it would happen since MLB had to have their beloved Yankees and Douchers on prime time

Not exactly confident in this series. Wheeler seems to dominate the braves a lot, and Nola is a toss up. He struggles more in Atlanta. And I'm not a huge fan of a team taking a week off while the opponent stays in rhythm.

Not exactly confident in this series. Wheeler seems to dominate the braves a lot, and Nola is a toss up. He struggles more in Atlanta. And I'm not a huge fan of a team taking a week off while the opponent stays in rhythm.
I’m confident but not cocky. We’re a better team and have HFA. If we lose, we can’t blame the rust.

The day games is what makes me most nervous. For as good as we were this season, we kinda sucked in day games

If Strider can make a start in this series though, it’ll help our chances. 4 games vs the Phillies this year(3 starts), a 4-0 record with an ERA barely over 1

I hope the Braves players all get a bad case of the gout, and a nasty cold to go along with it.

Phillies in 4

Big blow to the Phillies bullpen:

Big loss. Hopefully Dominguez builds off of his clean inning from the last appearance. Does change Thomson's ideal calculus for sure, though. The late inning high leverage guys seemed to be Alvarado, Robertson, and Dominguez, so Dominguez gets pushed up, and who knows. Hopefully Brogdon or Hand can get an out or two in the 6th if needed.

Let’s do this shit. Too bad I’m at work and can’t watch.

No phucking way the braves lose this series ....braves by 7 home runs

Fried’s a pussy again. This team really needs a true ace

If you’re capable of giving up 4 straight two out hits, you probably shouldn’t be the game 1 starter in a playoff series.