Series Thread NLDS, Braves vs Phillies

Over It Drinking GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
I was waiting for this. It just never happened.

I usually don't care about Braves fans

Chewy has changed that for me.

fuck them
I don't care about Braves fans, except the ones that think Ron Washington isn't a cancer.

I don't care about Braves fans, except the ones that think Ron Washington isn't a cancer.
do they have any opinion at all about Ron Washington? I don't know shit about our 3rd base coach and really don't care.

do they have any opinion at all about Ron Washington? I don't know shit about our 3rd base coach and really don't care.
I know at least one does :suds:

I know at least one does :beer2:
That man is a saint. Should have been manager from the get go, but I was happier about Wash finally getting a ring than I was for any of the players.

I want my coaches chain smoking and snorting coke.

That man is a saint. Should have been manager from the get go, but I was happier about Wash finally getting a ring than I was for any of the players.

I want my coaches chain smoking and snorting coke.
Ron Washington is why the Braves are a one year wonder.

Ron Washington is why the Braves are a one year wonder.
Meh. How many teams let their windows close without winning it all? I’m happy we got one, and I don’t think we’re done contending for a little while either.

I don’t remember 95, I was too young. Wash will always be a major part of one of my all time favorite sports memories if we get another before the window closes or not.