Series Thread NLDS, Braves vs Phillies

Over. Morton gives up HR to a guy that looks like a homeless bum

Sure enough ball game now. Just a shame that Kyle Wright is the only player that bothered to show up this series.

Offense hasn’t scored a single meaningful earned run all series(sorry, but that was an error by Hoskins in game 2 even if the official scorer disagrees)

Getting beat by our own bread and butter too. Live by the long ball, die by the long ball, haven’t come close to hitting one since garbage time in game 1

Over. Morton gives up HR to a guy that looks like a homeless bum
Last time the Phillies won the big one they had a guy who looked kind of similar. He hit more bombs though.

Congrats to Fillies. Y’all whipped our ass. We will be back next year

Sure enough ball game now. Just a shame that Kyle Wright is the only player that bothered to show up this series.

Offense hasn’t scored a single meaningful earned run all series(sorry, but that was an error by Hoskins in game 2 even if the official scorer disagrees)

Getting beat by our own bread and butter too. Live by the long ball, die by the long ball, haven’t come close to hitting one since garbage time in game 1
I think Darnaud has done pretty well.

I guess the Mets AND braves were paper tigers this year

Solo shots mean nothing when the opponent is hitting 3 run bombs

Beating the Mets takes the sting out though
That never matters to me. When you're out, you're out. I don't exactly care about what happens to any other team once mine is dead.

Now I'm pulling for San Diego and either Seattle or Cleveland.

That never matters to me. When you're out, you're out. I don't exactly care about what happens to any other team once mine is dead.

Now I'm pulling for San Diego and either Seattle or Cleveland.
I’m all in on the Astros now.

As much as I hate him right now, I hope it’s nothing serious for Morton. If by some miracle we do comeback and don’t just lay down and die like I expect, we’re gonna need him