Ohio State Has A New OC

So Chip Kelly. Wow.

I think it is funny that Ryan Day has forensically examined the causes of his failures and correctly concluded that it is “Ryan Day.”

Blink 182 Wtf GIF

That's everything a demotion is. Lol.
With the taxes you have to pay in LA and all the other shit college HCs are dealing with it most likely is a quality of life move.

I’m struggling to see tOSU run the HUNH offense though. Not sure they are built for that and it can be a detriment to recruiting linemen.

Michigan fans "arent scared" of Kelly because he "brings no new innovation"

Like the offense theyve been running the last 7 years under Harbaugh wasnt some shit from like 50 years ago.
We aren’t scared of Kelly because he’s been a failure for roughly the last decade. Lol.

With the taxes you have to pay in LA and all the other shit college HCs are dealing with it most likely is a quality of life move.

I’m struggling to see tOSU run the HUNH offense though. Not sure they are built for that and it can be a detriment to recruiting linemen.
lol yeah i'm sure Chip Kelly was struggling with his taxes being in LA lol...

lol yeah i'm sure Chip Kelly was struggling with his taxes being in LA lol...
I read a few more articles and it sounds like he was on the hotseat as well which surprised me. Where is UCLA going to get a better coach? In my opinion they out-kicked their coverage with Chip.

For the record, I've heard it's very hard to get assistant coaches to UCLA, USC and Stanford because of the taxes and cost of housing.

UCLA is fucked because all their players can enter the portal for the next 30 days and so other teams can clean them out and there won't be anyone in the portal during that time to find replacements. Chip fucked them hard.

Tremendous upgrade, wow, big move by tOSU

Tremendous upgrade, wow, big move by tOSU
Yeah, that's some serious addition by subtraction. I don't mind BOB at all ... by all accounts he is a great guy who did well in a really bad situation at PSU. But this seems good for tOSU.