Ohio State Has A New OC

Yeah, that's some serious addition by subtraction. I don't mind BOB at all ... by all accounts he is a great guy who did well in a really bad situation at PSU. But this seems good for tOSU.
Kelly was a decent HC but was always a phenomenal OC. This is a massive win for us both from him being a tremendous fit and also from the standpoint of Day being able to focus on the CEO aspect of things and stop calling plays.

Michigan fans "arent scared" of Kelly because he "brings no new innovation"

Like the offense theyve been running the last 7 years under Harbaugh wasnt some shit from like 50 years ago.
We concluded that his innovation was cheat until you get caught then run

Kelly was a decent HC but was always a phenomenal OC. This is a massive win for us both from him being a tremendous fit and also from the standpoint of Day being able to focus on the CEO aspect of things and stop calling plays.

Kelly was a pretty good HC at Oregon.

He bombed in the NFL which we've seen very successful college coaches do before, then got saddled at a UCLA program that has never been able to get out of historic mediocrity. Of course idiots are going to take those as "lol he sucks" measurements.

Ryan day screamed at an 80 year old
About being physical and then hired the least physical OC of our generation. Lol

He got Sayin to transfer here first lol
Sayin will be yalls starting QB this season too. He is that good. Reports were he was tearing shit up in our bowl practice.

I get Debeor wanting to bring one of his kids over from Washington but to do it and risk losing Sayin was a mistake IMO

Your offenses were awesome in his two years, what was the huge issue with the guy?
They were awesome because of Bryce Young. He repeatedly made chicken salad out of chicken shit. No creativity in BOB offense and he couldn’t scheme guys open. Going from a genius like Sark to BOB was tough to watch.

They were awesome because of Bryce Young. He repeatedly made chicken salad out of chicken shit. No creativity in BOB offense and he couldn’t scheme guys open. Going from a genius like Sark to BOB was tough to watch.

I mean when your top WRs go down it's hard even for loaded teams. I think Bama fans give BOB too much heat for losses that were more on the defense.

The UGA title loss was more bad injury luck than anything.

We'll see. He is a terrible recruiter and that's a large part of the job. I do think he's better than BOB.

We'll see. He is a terrible recruiter and that's a large part of the job. I do think he's better than BOB.

I don't expect he will be around long enough to affect recruiting. It really seems like Ohio State wanted a seasoned coach to groom Hartline and then move on. BoB just did it a bit too quickly

I don't expect he will be around long enough to affect recruiting. It really seems like Ohio State wanted a seasoned coach to groom Hartline and then move on. BoB just did it a bit too quickly
Not sure that's a smart move. Continuity in recruiting is vitally important to sustained success.

Not sure that's a smart move. Continuity in recruiting is vitally important to sustained success.

It's almost impossible to get long term continuity if you are winning at a high level which Ohio State should be aiming for first and foremost.

Maybe Pete Carroll comes to Westwood.