Movie Oppenheimer (2023)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Christopher Nolan's next film, Oppenheimer, is a biopic of J. Robert Oppenheimer (to be played by Cillian Murphy), the so-called "father of the atomic bomb," and is scheduled to release, as the below poster indicates, on Friday, July 21, 2023:

5huwogv9rwc91.jpg

Close-up poster:

zd49bez5ev5a1.jpg

was hoping there was a new trailer with this bump. You are posting posters but not even the trailer that dropped since you started the thread.

was hoping there was a new trailer with this bump. You are posting posters but not even the trailer that dropped since you started the thread.

I didn't post that trailer because that is a fake fan-created trailer that just cuts and re-uses scenes from previous series and films like Peaky Blinders, Batman, etc.

Michael Caine (appears at 0:59 in that trailer) isn't even in Oppenheimer.

I didn't post that trailer because that is a fake fan-created trailer that just cuts and re-uses scenes from previous series and films like Peaky Blinders, Batman, etc.

Michael Caine (appears at 0:59 in that trailer) isn't even in Oppenheimer.

There is a real trailer though, I just linked the wrong one.

There is a real trailer though, I just linked the wrong one.

The poster is way better than that trailer.

Yeah, cuz that's not a trailer, just an announcement video with minimal footage. I usually skip posting a lot of the lesser/minor promos, especially for movies that I don't particularly care about, and I can't say that this movie is one I really care about.

But, hey, if you're hyped for this movie, good for you, and you're welcome to post it! :tea: :yo:

Yeah, cuz that's not a trailer, just an announcement video with minimal footage. I usually skip posting a lot of the lesser/minor promos, especially for movies that I don't particularly care about, and I can't say that this movie is one I really care about.

But, hey, if you're hyped for this movie, good for you, and you're welcome to post it! :tea: :yo:

Imagine thinking posters are of any more importance than actual footage and dialog being shown.

Actual trailer:

Just saw the 2nd trailer. I'm pumped for this one