Movie Oppenheimer (2023)

What the hell am i hung up on? I said the bomb scene wasn't the greatest but the rest of the movie was really good.
I thought the bomb scene was great...the tension regarding will it or won't it work was what the focus was on and the response from the scientists who worked their asses off to get there.
it wasn't meant to be about the explosion...we already know that part.

I thought the bomb scene was great...the tension regarding will it or won't it work was what the focus was on and the response from the scientists who worked their asses off to get there.
it wasn't meant to be about the explosion...we already know that part.
cool. It was also about the explosion. We already knew about all of it. Its been documented. Just like the explosion.

cool. It was also about the explosion. We already knew about all of it. Its been documented. Just like the explosion.
I think you missed the point of the scene.

the movie wasn't about the bomb and what it did

the movie was about the development of it and the work put in by the scientists

we know it blows up and goes boom...that doesn't need any focus.

the focus is on the team who put their blood sweat and tears into the work

I think you missed the point of the scene.

the movie wasn't about the bomb and what it did

the movie was about the development of it and the work put in by the scientists

we know it blows up and goes boom...that doesn't need any focus.

the focus is on the team who put their blood sweat and tears into the work
jesus christ dude. You just want to argue for arguments sake.

I know the movie wasn't just about the bomb. And i've already said it was good for the hundredth time. But it also was also partially about the creation and testing of the bomb. Its why half the damn trailer was about the bomb blowing up. I never even said it was bad, just that it fell a little short of the hype. And for whatever reason its gotten your thong twisted.

"blood sweat and tears". Simmer down. They built a bomb. They didn't just go 12 rounds with Tyson. With that said, I'm out.

jesus christ dude. You just want to argue for arguments sake.

I know the movie wasn't just about the bomb. And i've already said it was good for the hundredth time. But it also was also partially about the creation and testing of the bomb. Its why half the damn trailer was about the bomb blowing up. I never even said it was bad, just that it fell a little short of the hype. And for whatever reason its gotten your thong twisted.

"blood sweat and tears". Simmer down. They built a bomb. They didn't just go 12 rounds with Tyson. With that said, I'm out.
yea, blood sweat and tears.

that shit was hard work, dude. At least have some respect for that.