Washington State at Arizona State - 12:00 PST on PAC 12 Network
Arizona at Oregon - 6:00 PST on ESPN2

Wednesday:
Oregon State at Utah - 4:00 PST on ESPNU
UCLA at Oregon - 6:00 PST on ESPN2
Stanford at USC - 7:30 PST on FS1

Thursday:
Arizona State at Colorado - 6:00 PST on ESPN2 or ESPNU

Big week as four teams still have a mathematical shot at the regular season championship. Oregon and UCLA control their own destiny and USC will have a great opportunity as well.

PAC 12 Games Monday-Thursday:

Monday:
Washington State at Arizona State - 12:00 PST on PAC 12 Network
Arizona at Oregon - 6:00 PST on ESPN2

Wednesday:
Oregon State at Utah - 4:00 PST on ESPNU
UCLA at Oregon - 6:00 PST on ESPN2
Stanford at USC - 7:30 PST on FS1

Thursday:
Arizona State at Colorado - 6:00 PST on ESPN2 or ESPNU

Big week as four teams still have a mathematical shot at the regular season championship. Oregon and UCLA control their own destiny and USC will have a great opportunity as well.

They still havent said who gets the championship?

If one team goes 12-4 and another team goes 13-5 are they tied?

I think tiebreaker should go to the team who played the most games.

They still havent said who gets the championship?

If one team goes 12-4 and another team goes 13-5 are they tied?

I think tiebreaker should go to the team who played the most games.

Highest winning %

That seems to be what most conferences are doing.

Highest winning %

That seems to be what most conferences are doing.
Yea that's not really fair.

That would mean a 10-3 team would win over a 13-4 team. We'll see how it shakes out.

Yea that's not really fair.

That would mean a 10-3 team would win over a 13-4 team. We'll see how it shakes out.

There's no perfect answer for this year. Luckily, there won't be a 4 game gap between the teams. As long as the games happen this week, Oregon will get 18, UCLA will get 19 and USC/Colorado will get 20.

There's going to be more lopsided differences in other conferences

There's no perfect answer for this year. Luckily, there won't be a 4 game gap between the teams. As long as the games happen this week, Oregon will get 18, UCLA will get 19 and USC/Colorado will get 20.

There's going to be more lopsided differences in other conferences

It's going to be interesting to see how this conference does.

I've watched so little of them play this year because of the schedules/COVID/ work.

Oregon and UCLA are always threats to be Sweet 16 teams.

It's going to be interesting to see how this conference does.

I've watched so little of them play this year because of the schedules/COVID/ work.

Oregon and UCLA are always threats to be Sweet 16 teams.

I actually think USC and Colorado are the two teams that are the most likely to have tournament success.

USC has a lot of experienced transfers and some incredible size/length. I don't fully trust Andy Enfield as a coach so I see them as boom or bust. I wouldn't be shocked if they got to the sweet 16 and give a top seed a run for their money. I wouldn't be shocked if they got upset in the first round.

CU has lost a few tossup games but they are better than their resume suggests. Good coach and a great point guard. That's a recipe for success in march.

Oregon still doesn't have a rim protector which hurts them defensively. And after losing Pritchard, Mathis and having Richardson not playing up to his standard after the surgery, they don't have the offensive firepower that they had last year. Altman has gotten the most of the team and they've been dealt a bad hand with back to back COVID pauses and multiple injuries. But I don't see a serious run in the tournament.

UCLA is interesting because they have lots of guys who can score and when they're on, they are tough to beat. They aren't playing good enough defense, in my mind, to make a serious run this year.

I actually think USC and Colorado are the two teams that are the most likely to have tournament success.

USC has a lot of experienced transfers and some incredible size/length. I don't fully trust Andy Enfield as a coach so I see them as boom or bust. I wouldn't be shocked if they got to the sweet 16 and give a top seed a run for their money. I wouldn't be shocked if they got upset in the first round.

CU has lost a few tossup games but they are better than their resume suggests. Good coach and a great point guard. That's a recipe for success in march.

Oregon still doesn't have a rim protector which hurts them defensively. And after losing Pritchard, Mathis and having Richardson not playing up to his standard after the surgery, they don't have the offensive firepower that they had last year. Altman has gotten the most of the team and they've been dealt a bad hand with back to back COVID pauses and multiple injuries. But I don't see a serious run in the tournament.

UCLA is interesting because they have lots of guys who can score and when they're on, they are tough to beat. They aren't playing good enough defense, in my mind, to make a serious run this year.

Kepnang has not been getting the minutes he deserves. Lawson is a bum.

Kepnang has not been getting the minutes he deserves. Lawson is a bum.

I wish Kepnang would get more minutes. He's going to be the shot blocker/rebounder we need. He's a bit raw but his size, strength and athleticism can help right now.

Oregon beat Arizona last night and that sets up a huge game on Wednesday between UCLA/Oregon. The winner of that game will have a chance to win the regular season championship this weekend.

Lines for the PAC 12 Games today:

Oregon State at Utah (-4)
UCLA at Oregon (-4)
Stanford at USC (-7.5)

Oregon, despite trailing by 9 in the second half, defeats UCLA to move into first place in the PAC 12. USC bounces back and blows out Stanford. Good bounce back win for USC. Tough loss for Stanford who is seeing their tournament hopes die

Scenarios for the conference championship:
- If Oregon beats Oregon State on Sunday, Oregon will be the PAC 12 Champion
- If Oregon loses to Oregon State, the winner of the USC/UCLA game from Saturday will be the PAC 12 Champion.

Last edited:
PAC 12 Games this weekend:

Saturday:
Arizona State at Utah - 11:00 AM PST on FS1
USC at UCLA - 1:00 PST on CBS

Sunday:
Oregon at Oregon State - 5:00 PST on FS1

USC beats UCLA on a late 3 pointer. USC will win the PAC 12 if Oregon loses tomorrow

USC beats UCLA on a late 3 pointer. USC will win the PAC 12 if Oregon loses tomorrow

UCLA might be the in some trouble. Probably an 11 at this point.

Oregon wins and clinches the PAC 12 regular season championship