PAC12 Basketball

It's too bad the two best teams have to play each other and then winner gets Gonzaga.

If they were put in the East/West, they'd have a legit shot to make the Final 4.

3 best teams out west are in the same region

KenPom Ratings after the "Opening Weekend"

1. USC (6th nationally)
2. Colorado (10th nationally)
3. Oregon (17th nationally)
4. UCLA (24th nationally)
5. Arizona (31st nationally)
6. Utah (48th nationally)
7. Oregon State (50th nationally)
8. Stanford (62nd nationally)
9. Washington State (84th nationally)
10. Arizona State (93rd nationally)
11. California (118th nationally)
12. Washington (140th nationally)

Mike Hopkins at his team meeting:

Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY

Beavers are in the elite 8 for the first time since 1982. They will be playing for their first Final Four Appearance since 1963 on Monday.

Beavers are in the elite 8 for the first time since 1982. They will be playing for their first Final Four Appearance since 1963 on Monday.
Dammit, I really wanted to wager some big vBucks on this one, but didn't realize it was the first Sweet 16 game on the slate!

Knew they would win outright!

Dammit, I really wanted to wager some big vBucks on this one, but didn't realize it was the first Sweet 16 game on the slate!

Knew they would win outright!

I put some vbucks on the Beavers moneyline and the Beavs +6.5

I thought they had an excellent chance not only to win this game but make the FF

So that's 2 Pac 12 teams in the Elite 8!

Not too shabby with only 1 Sweet 16 game in the books!

I thought they had an excellent chance not only to win this game but make the FF
Rutgers gave Houston a good run for their money, so Houston is no lock v Cuse.

With that in mind, them Beavers can actually face an 11 seed to make the Final Four.

o_O

I know the Beavers are a 12 seed but likely the best 12 seed since the 2002 Missouri Tigers, and could be the first 12 seed to advance to the Final Four.

And as much as it pains me, I got my money on USC. They have an excellent team this year and they play great defense. (No offense @duckboy33 )

As for my Bruins, I wonder where they would be with their best player in Chris Smith.

Smith tore his ACL in early January and Guard play is so important in the tourney.

And as much as it pains me, I got my money on USC. They have an excellent team this year and they play great defense. (No offense @duckboy33 )

As for my Bruins, I wonder where they would be with their best player in Chris Smith.

Smith tore his ACL in early January and Guard play is so important in the tourney.

USC is a tough draw for the Ducks. They have so much size inside that it's tough to score on them unless you're hitting 3s. If USC is playing well offensively, it's hard for anyone to beat them.

I'm hoping the Ducks offense clicks like they did vs. Iowa and shoots lights out again.

Congrats on your latest run. If the Ducks have a great run over 10 years they still amount to garbage on the all time pac win list. hmm where have we heard this all before?
229524265_d496861e12.jpg

Congrats on your latest run. If the Ducks have a great run over 10 years they still amount to garbage on the all time pac win list. hmm where have we heard this all before?
229524265_d496861e12.jpg

You’re trying to hard. This was a rebuilding year for Oregon after losing Pritchard and they still made it farther in the tournament than UW has in the last decade

Beavers are playing for their first Final Four since 1963 tonight

Dana Altman is the only active PAC 12 coach who has taken his team to a Final Four (as a coach)

Wayne Tinkle, Andy Enfield and Mick Cronin will have a chance to join him over the next 2 days.

Beavers are playing for their first Final Four since 1963 tonight

Beavers rally comes up short. USC is playing for their first Final Four since 1954 tonight. UCLA playing for their first Final Four since 2008.

229524265_d496861e12.jpg

Keep trying. Oregon has a Basketball national championship