Password management

My mom has them written down in a notebook

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Nice! Since I know you live in the Houston area, it shouldn't be hard to narrow down which bank you use!

That $16.12 in your savings account is MINE! :evil:

do it before Friday. I want to make sure I get the $50 @HammerDown owes me on Friday so I can kinda pay down my rent this month.

The annoying thing is when one website won't allow a special character that pretty much all others do allow. So I'll end up continuously resetting my password there.

I'll do her one better... I have them in my Notes on my phone :laugh:
do you at least make the note hidden like your noods?

do you at least make the note hidden like your noods?
I didn't know that was an option :pout:

I so wish I could kick Steve Jobs in the nuts.

It‘s all a pain the ass. I had a bunch of shit auto-drafted off my debit card (don’t do that, by the way) and my card got compromised. I had to try to remember the passwords to all of these sites I never go to so I could change my payment method. There has to be a better way.
I only use CC's for this reason. The crazy thing is that the last couple of times my CC was compromised or wore out, Chase would send a new one and sites like Amazon and Apple Pay would update within an hour. Then had to wait until the next day to get my actual new card.

My mom has them written down in a notebook

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
These days, that's probably the most secure place to have them. Any online database can be hacked. So she is super high tech...she has her passwords air-gapped. :suds:

The annoying thing is when one website won't allow a special character that pretty much all others do allow. So I'll end up continuously resetting my password there.
yes. I wish they would write at the bottom of every login what the requirements are for their password.

It's past time for me to get something figured out and stick with it going forward.

I just got advice that the best password is three random words with a uppercase/number/symbol combo included.

Do I use a password or should I use a password manager?

I didn't know that was an option :pout:

I so wish I could kick Steve Jobs in the nuts.
You can password protect individual notes in Apple.

I use LastPass but they have limited usage of their free app to just one device, so my browser add on doesn't work for Chrome and that's annoying AF

But I still like it better than letting Google manage it for me
either 1Password or apple keychain does the job.

If somebody can hack either of those, they deserve my passwords.

yes. I wish they would write at the bottom of every login what the requirements are for their password.
Yes, instead of locking me out for trying 11 different variations of my current one.

either 1Password or apple keychain does the job.

If somebody can hack either of those, they deserve my passwords.
can I transfer all my passwords from LastPass to 1Password?