Password management

can I transfer all my passwords from LastPass to 1Password?
I'll transcribe them over for you. Send me your list of passwords and the login for 1password. I got ya.

I'll transcribe them over for you. Send me your list of passwords and the login for 1password. I got ya.
you're a true friend, ford

what if she forgets that password...

make a note for that password, moxie

yeah, that's the key with 1Password... can't ever forget that one. Also don't want to make it easy or something you reuse elsewhere. I'd recommend a passphrase rather than a password for that single point of entry.

yeah, that's the key with 1Password... can't ever forget that one. Also don't want to make it easy or something you reuse elsewhere. I'd recommend a passphrase rather than a password for that single point of entry.
is the free version of 1password able to be used on multiple devices?

LasPass used to let you do that but it changed recently.

what if she forgets that password...

make a note for that password, moxie
Taking away the fingerprint option for unlocking my phone was the biggest mistake ever made. Love that my home laptop has that feature.

is the free version of 1password able to be used on multiple devices?

LasPass used to let you do that but it changed recently.

I paid for it long ago and now I'm on an enterprise account from my company. I don't know if the free version allows multi-device.

Taking away the fingerprint option for unlocking my phone was the biggest mistake ever made. Love that my home laptop has that feature.

Face ID ?

and Apple finally fixed the masked Face ID to unlock you phone if you have an unlocked apple watch close to the phone. No more typing in my passcode or pulling my mask down to unlock.

You like the finger print more than Face ID? I love Face ID. Hated it for a while during mask time, but the apple watch fix corrected that.

Face ID ?

and Apple finally fixed the masked Face ID to unlock you phone if you have an unlocked apple watch close to the phone. No more typing in my passcode or pulling my mask down to unlock.
motherfuggin ninja

fuck Apple.

but also fuck Google.

Face ID ?

I hate the face ID. Sucks lifting the phone to my face when I'm in line, trying to finish my pleasantries with the cashier. then, half the time I get that stupid message that I have to enter my password (which has to be 6 digits because of work) in order for me to use Face ID.

I don't have any security on my phone.

too much of a hassle.

motherfuggin ninja

Multiple people at the airport treated me like a fucking magician when I unlocked my phone with my mask on in front of them... so then I had to show them what to change in settings. Talked to more people than I wanted on the plane.

I hate the face ID. Sucks lifting the phone to my face when I'm in line, trying to finish my pleasantries with the cashier. then, half the time I get that stupid message that I have to enter my password (which has to be 6 digits because of work) in order for me to use Face ID.
That's odd. Maybe because you aren't making eye contact with the phone (creepy sounding just to type that). Mine works great with mask or without, with sunglasses or glasses or without, even when I'm not in my makeup.

I don't have any security on my phone.

too much of a hassle.
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF