Playing Music in the Car with Your Significant Other

Yeah, driving around town in a minivan is very manly.

If you had a girl, I bet you're the type who wouldn't even buy her tampons.
lol wut

Can you go get me a box?
i got you rhianna GIF

When you're driving, listening to some good tunes and then your wife gets on the phone and says the music is too loud :twitch:

I have never had to buy tampons. I would, but i have never been asked.

I've never been asked to buy tampons either, but years ago I was at Walgreens and called my wife to see if she needed anything. She needed pantyhose so there I was reading boxes with more information on them that I ever wanted to know.

What letter?
What shade?
Sheer?
Control Top?

When you're driving, listening to some good tunes and then your wife gets on the phone and says the music is too loud :twitch:
Man, don't get me STARTED on when we're driving and my wife takes a call. I know it'll usually last until we shut off the engine.

It's even worse when she's the one driving: phone rings, she asks me to see who's calling. If it's someone like her mom, she wants me to answer it so she can tell me what to say to her

I drive.
I'm the Captain of the ship.
We listen to what I want to listen to.

Lucky my wife and I are on the exact same page.
Yea pretty much the same deal. Whoever is driving is in charge of the tunes. We like most of the same music so its usually not a being deal. Now, when she talks nonstop and I cannot hear anything that IS a big deal

I drive.

I drive.

Ditto.

But as I’ve said before, rarely music playing.

Not a lot of chit chat either.

Man, don't get me STARTED on when we're driving and my wife takes a call. I know it'll usually last until we shut off the engine.

It's even worse when she's the one driving: phone rings, she asks me to see who's calling. If it's someone like her mom, she wants me to answer it so she can tell me what to say to her

Like the Regans said about drugs: Just say no.

I have only once and the conversation went like this:

(on the phone with the wife)

me: I'm on my way to the store. Do you need anything while I'm there?
wife: No, but your daughter is almost out of tampons. (jokingly)
me: Okay, text me a picture of exactly what I should grab.
wife: Really? I can go get 'em later; I was just joking.
me: I'm already gonna be there and can save you a trip.
wife: Okay, then. Thank you.

You're a bigger man than a lot of the phony alphas on this site.

I have never had to buy tampons. I would, but i have never been asked.
I've been asked a couple of times and I did it. Who gives a crap what other people think. Most people have their own issues to deal with and don't really care what others are buying at the store anyway