Pray for Maine - 17 dead dozens injured mass shooter at large

If you agree that there is no solution to the "gun" problem, why are acting like Don Quixote
why are you so willing to just live with a less than acceptable way of life?

"do nothing" is a terrible solution to this, IMO

I'm not anti-gun.

But thanks for proving my point.
But you’re anti crazy person with a gun, right?

So poof, you’ve made it illegal for a crazy person to buy a gun and taken all their guns away, now you’ve just got a crazy person without legally owned guns walking around.

Yay?

Adam Lanza didn’t legally own any guns btw.

So poof, you’ve made it illegal for a crazy person to buy a gun and taken all their guns away, now you’ve just got a crazy person without legally owned guns walking around.

Yay?
seems better than the alternative, IMO

Yay?

Adam Lanza didn’t legally own any guns btw.

Thanks for further proving my point.

Crazy person kill’s someone with a gun = it’s the guns fault.

Crazy person pushes someone in front of a train = it’s the system/racism/somethingisms fault.

Yet in both scenarios there’s a common factor, but let’s not focus on that. That would be “inhumane”

Go back and read. I know you aren't as dumb as most on this site.
it's hard to follow discussions on here sometimes, esp when it comes to gun issues.

I am guessing OP can't post in the PF? Is that why this is where it is? I usually avoid this discussion here.

Crazy person kill’s someone with a gun = it’s the guns fault.

Crazy person pushes someone in front of a train = it’s the system/racism/somethingisms fault.

Yet in both scenarios there’s a common factor, but let’s not focus on that. That would be “inhumane”

Inanimate objects are never the fault.

You're just being a toolbag.

it's hard to follow discussions on here sometimes, esp when it comes to gun issues.

I am guessing OP can't post in the PF? Is that why this is where it is? I usually avoid this discussion here.

I didn't even notice this wasn't in the political forum. lol

Inanimate objects are never the fault.

You're just being a toolbag.
I can't tell if you are serious or just echoing/mocking the pro-gun crowd here

The PF has their own discussion going and this particular discussion here is not political.

The PF has their own discussion going and this particular discussion here is not political.
whatever you say, Chief

Back