Random Baseball Twitter

Don Zimmer should have gotten thrown twice.

Don Zimmer should have gotten thrown twice.

I never understood the hate Pedro got for this. Zim was the aggressor and went after Pedro.

If you get in the ring, you best be prepared to get KTFO. If you are too frail to get KTFO, don’t get in the ring. Very simple.

I never understood the hate Pedro got for this. Zim was the aggressor and went after Pedro.

If you get in the ring, you best be prepared to get KTFO. If you are too frail to get KTFO, don’t get in the ring. Very simple.
On this week's edition of Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings ... ^^^^^

Because when you see someone charging at you in your peripheral vision, you’re supposed to factor in that the person charging you is 80 years old, not react to someone charging at you before you have to process who it is

Will Smith Thats Funny GIF by MOODMAN

Clearly Ohtani has a gambling problem and he's throwing his interpreter under the boss.

I have not read the story.

I don’t care how rich you are. Who just hands over 4.5M to a friend who used your name to place bets, knowing that gambling is the GREATEST sin a professional athlete can commit?

This sounds dirty as FUCK

But Shohei is the biggest name in baseball. No way will he get the Jackson/Rose treatment now.

perhaps he's not sandbagging...

Admittedly, my decline in watching baseball started before the rule changes, but these changes are fucking ridiculous. Why would anyone want to watch this bullshit

Admittedly, my decline in watching baseball started before the rule changes, but these changes are fucking ridiculous. Why would anyone want to watch this bullshit

That doesn’t look right. Even at home plate, if the throw pulls you into the path of the runner, you are allowed to field the throw. In this play, he was catching ball, so I see no obstruction there.

It is spring training. I would guess the umps reviewed the play later and probably determined that was a bad call.

That doesn’t look right. Even at home plate, if the throw pulls you into the path of the runner, you are allowed to field the throw. In this play, he was catching ball, so I see no obstruction there.

It is spring training. I would guess the umps reviewed the play later and probably determined that was a bad call.
This is just one of money tho. The pitch clock is ridiculous