Random Baseball Twitter

how did this thing not get called earlier than that final score?

Independence Day Usa GIF

They have to play 4 at that level, and the US hung 20 up in the 3rd inning.

Padres to go undefeated the rest of the year

LOL @ the Giants

and...

LOL @ the Padres :L

Freaking guy on 3rd didn't even try to protect. What was he looking at? Gaybe Kaplernick?

LOL

Do they have 2022 Phillies World Series Championship gear as well?

Technically there's nothing wrong with the jersey of course, it's not like it has Aroldis's number on it. It's just the website that's goofy. But I bet that they are advertising an authentic Austin Nola Phillies jersey for sale on there if you know any fans :wink: :laugh:

Technically there's nothing wrong with the jersey of course, it's not like it has Aroldis's number on it. It's just the website that's goofy. But I bet that they are advertising an authentic Austin Nola Phillies jersey for sale on there if you know any fans :wink: :laugh:
They are labeling it as an “official replica jersey”. Is it legal to sell an “official” Chapman Blue Jays jersey?

Legit question. I dont think that can be marketed/sold, but I may be mistaken. A customer could buy a Jays jersey and have “Chapman” custom printed on the back, no problem. But a retailer can’t market a pre-made (or promised) version.

They are labeling it as an “official replica jersey”. Is it legal to sell an “official” Chapman Blue Jays jersey?

Legit question. I dont think that can be marketed/sold, but I may be mistaken. A customer could buy a Jays jersey and have “Chapman” custom printed on the back, no problem. But a retailer can’t market a pre-made (or promised) version.

I am dense. I don’t get your point…

Just another example of the same thing at a different store/site/country, no? A retailer marketing a pre-made version.