Poll Remove 3 point line?

Get rid of 3 pt line?

• Yes, remove it

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Let's remove the shotgun formation from football. It would make the sport so much more interesting"

-el numbnuts

Have you not watched the majority of good teams in the nba over the last decade? Hell, the Warriors have turned ball movement into an art form. It's hilarious how you're consistently one of the most clueless posters on this website
I have watched the game progress into isolations, Chucks, and the way too open occasional layup.
What lies do you wanna keep telling about the state of current basketball ?
90s basketball >>>>> current.

I remember the 1982 NCAA championship game.

No thanks but it would certainly make the Center position relevant again which is a obviously big piece of old school b-ball

Full contact hoops would be an improvement.

And if you miss a slam dunk and you're over 6'4" you should lose 3 points.

Past half court shots count 6 points.
This. Add four, five, and 6 point line shots. The harder the shot, the morer the points.

Yes remove the 3 point line and raise the rim height to 12’.

How to kill a sport...

Remove the 3 point line....

Did the OP's team lose to a team that can shoot 3 pointers and wants changes so they don't lose going forward?

How to kill a sport...

Did the OP's team lose to a team that can shoot 3 pointers and wants changes so they don't lose going forward?
No. He’s a fucking retard. He sits around thinking about ways to buck conventional wisdom on various issues related to sports. He’s always wrong and never actually thinks through the implications of his ideas. He’s one of the most aggressively dumb posters in the history of the internet.

No. He’s a fucking retard. He sits around thinking about ways to buck conventional wisdom on various issues related to sports. He’s always wrong and never actually thinks through the implications of his ideas. He’s one of the most aggressively dumb posters in the history of the internet.
Still haven’t made an on point argument, I see. Dunce.

How to kill a sport...

Is that what immediately comes to mind for you.. you can only argue if a topic affects your side adversely? Sad. Be better.

Still haven’t made an on point argument, I see. Dunce.
I just made a completely accurate assessment of you, you absolute fucking retard. Just stop. Every thread you make is dumber than the one before it. You are a human shame spiral and just keep getting more and more embarrassing. For the love of all that is good and holy, just fucking stop. You’re single-handedly reducing the IQ of this site with your profound dumbassery.

Is that what immediately comes to mind for you.. you can only argue if a topic affects your side adversely? Sad. Be better.

There’s too many threes being thrown up and made. It’s boring basketball. many facets of the game have been diminished or lost. The nba is not in its infancy and therefore doesn’t need to liven up the game with this contrivance any longer.
Take away the three point line. We’ll be left with a much more interesting game.

So do you want more scoring or less scoring?

Do you want to debate or act like Sickness who claims everyone is a dumbass if they don't think like them?

So do you want more scoring or less scoring?

Do you want to debate or act like Sickness who claims everyone is a dumbass if they don't think like them?
I’m the one that put up on topic points. You literally quoted them.

As for more or less points, it’d prolly cause less points… but that wasn’t the point of my arguments.

…and if one wants to make a distinction between scoring and points, there will probably be less points, but with the way the gameplay will settle without the 3-line, there just might be the same or more scoring as more shots are taken from closer ranges.

I wonder what these kids who are "huuuuuge Warriors fans" and started watching basketball in 2017 would think if they actually watched a Bobby Knight Indiana basketball game from 1984, pre-3 pt line in college? Pure, fundamental team basketball?

I can't believe you guys even watch this shit they call basketball.