Poll Remove 3 point line?

Get rid of 3 pt line?

• Yes, remove it

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can’t take something out of the game that has been there since the beginning. That’s like saying let’s take the on deck circle in baseball 🤔
Change your name to RecentSportsGuy

fucking boomers always wanting to make
Things the way they were.

fucking boomers always wanting to make
Things the way they were.

The better way

The nba is literally a made for tv gimmick

At the very least take away all 3s below the ft line extended

You can’t take something out of the game that has been there since the beginning. That’s like saying let’s take the on deck circle in baseball 🤔
The beginning of what?

The beginning of what?
When they introduced the 3 point line. I don’t think we should go backwards in time. If anything maybe maybe think of adding a 4 point line? I mean it is 2022

The better way

The nba is literally a made for tv gimmick

At the very least take away all 3s below the ft line extended
I say make anything taken before half court 5 points.

"Hey Guise, I have a great idea...er I mean "poll"...let's take away the fence in baseball. Everyone is swinging for it these days and no one knows how to play boring station-to-station ball anymore. Let's go back to 500'+ fences or just playing in fields where the ball can roll a quarter mile."
-OP probably

"Hey Guise, I have a great idea...er I mean "poll"...let's take away the fence in baseball. Everyone is swinging for it these days and no one knows how to play boring station-to-station ball anymore. Let's go back to 500'+ fences or just playing in fields where the ball can roll a quarter mile."
-OP probably
I would be OK with changing these bandbox stadiums that some of the teams have by making it so that no fence can be closer than 350' unless it has a wall like the green monster at Fenway. And yes, I know that Fenway Park has the right field line which is only 307 or 310', but that's cheesy as fuck and I don't like that either.

-OP probably
Yeah, running bases, trying to beat out throws and relays, plays at the plate, etc., are boring.
Trotting around the bases leisurely while everyone stands around because you check-swinged a ball 314 1/2 feet is so much more ‘exciting.’
You’re right.

Yeah, running bases, trying to beat out throws and relays, plays at the plate, etc., are boring.
Trotting around the bases leisurely while everyone stands around because you check-swinged a ball 314 1/2 feet is so much more ‘exciting.’
You’re right.
No one has ever brought an entire stadium to their feet with a bloop single in the 3rd inning with no one on base unless it is a milestone hit.

No one has ever brought an entire stadium to their feet with a bloop single in the 3rd inning with no one on base unless it is a milestone hit.
Same as a solo homer in the third

As far as I can tell anytime I watch the NBA it's just all isos, dunks, and 40 foot threes with nobody playing defense. It's boring as fuck.

Remove the three and let those fuckers start beating the shit out of each other in the paint again. I'd watch that.
The best basketball was fundamental, team basketball, ala Bobby “The General” Knight’s Indiana teams, pre-3pt line.

Let’s stop pretending that professional basketball is anything but a debacle.

Half court line is bullshit.

They should be able to go wherever they want.

Half court line is bullshit.

They should be able to go wherever they want.
This is the most Ludacris thing I ever heard or read. So just let them run all around the court wherever they want till they get pass the defense? That’s just crazy

Thump, thump, squeak, squeak, thump, squeak....

This is the most Ludacris thing I ever heard or read. So just let them run all around the court wherever they want till they get pass the defense? That’s just crazy
I might have been making fun of someone who keeps posting ridiculous "change this sport's rules" threads around here.

Calm down Sparky.

I might have been making fun of someone who keeps posting ridiculous "change this sport's rules" threads around here.

Calm down Sparky.

Come on, you were Ludacris, whatever the fuck that is.