SEC Basketball

Brb, running to my parents to borrow 9K so I can bet Bama ML.

holy fuck at that Bama/LSU score

A&M/South Cackalacky score got my attention. 50-18 at the half!
A&M basketball is due for a letdown, but just still can't get any love at the national level. UF, LSU, and Mizzou all were going to run us off the floor. Combined 0-4 against us.

A&M basketball is due for a letdown, but just still can't get any love at the national level. UF, LSU, and Mizzou all were going to run us off the floor. Combined 0-4 against us.
Yeah the ags won't run the table but I think they will stay with anyone. Things always seems to level out when conference play starts. Teams know each other pretty well and could care less about reputation and "who is SUPPOSED to win" stuff.

That's because A&M has one good win, combined with two terrible losses. Just split the next two and some more recognition will come.

That's because A&M has one good win, combined with two terrible losses. Just split the next two and some more recognition will come.
We have two great wins now, one @Auburn is really good. Loss to Kentucky hurt. Still barely any votes in the rankings and keeping us in the first out column.

We have two great wins now, one @Auburn is really good. Loss to Kentucky hurt. Still barely any votes in the rankings and keeping us in the first out column.

Win tomorrow and you'll be in a much more comfortable spot

Great is probably overstating it a bit. You haven't beaten a currently top 25 team in the NET. @Auburn is definitely a good win, we'll see how that ages though. .500 record in Q1/Q2 games. With a Q3 and Q4 loss. You probably deserve to be right around the cut line, which I think is about right.

Great is probably overstating it a bit. You haven't beaten a currently top 25 team in the NET. @Auburn is definitely a good win, we'll see how that ages though. .500 record in Q1/Q2 games. With a Q3 and Q4 loss. You probably deserve to be right around the cut line, which I think is about right.

Yeah Auburn is one of the poster childs for a solid net but really accomplishing nothing. Theyve got like no wins.

Arkansas who A&M plays tomorrow also has been struggling but a top 30 Net. So they have a chance to get another solid win even if its better metrics wise then it probably really should be.

A&M shouldnt sweat where they are now. They still get 2 with Arkansas, 1 more with Auburn. @Miss State and Mizzou will be Q1. Find a way to win on of the Bama or Tennesee home games?. They control their own destiny, just win games and Buzz wont have to go on a incoherent tangent again.

Florida beats #2 Tennessee

KenPom Ratings on 2/7:

1. Tennessee (2nd nationally)
2. Alabama (5th nationally)
3. Auburn (24th nationally)
4. Arkansas (27th nationally)
5. Kentucky (33rd nationally)
6. Texas A&M (38th nationally)
7. Florida (39th nationally)
8. Mississippi State (45th nationally)
9. Missouri (54th nationally)
10. Vanderbilt (100th nationally)
11. Ole Miss (107th nationally)
12. Georgia (118th nationally)
13. LSU (126th nationally)
14. South Carolina (243rd nationally)

Holy shit. How did Vanderbilt come back to win that game?

They were down 2 with 17 seconds left and had like 5 fouls to give to get in the penalty and I chnaged the channel.

I need to watch the highlights for this one.

It's so unfair to make florida play bama past their bedtime....now wonder the game is so lopsided

It's so unfair to make florida play bama past their bedtime....now wonder the game is so lopsided
OU somehow hammered both those teams this year. I can't wait to get to the SEC.

OU somehow hammered both those teams this year. I can't wait to get to the SEC.
Your guys are :headscratch:to me. You guys are the type of team that can eliminate higher seeds early in the tourney if the committee were to let you in. You can also lose to the Southland Conference champ by 20.

Duckboy's SEC Games of the Day:

#3 Alabama at Auburn - 2:00 PM on ESPN - Bruce Pearl hopes to pull off an upset against the #3 ranked Tide. Should be a fun game and great atmosphere.

Missouri at #6 Tennessee - 6:00 PM on the SEC Network - Vols look to bounce back after a bad loss to Vanderbilt.