Show yer Pet's ugly mug...

We had to put our wonderful dog down on Friday and it was awful. My heart will never be the same again. 😢 💔

View attachment 73156

Thats a saddened day......We got two little guys ourselves and its gonna tear our hearts out to let go someday......They are a part of the wife n I...........

He looks like a mean sumbich.........
Yeah, he’s half dog and half cat. He’s a great mouser and catches chipmunks around my house.

He’s a tough little bastard though, he got hit by a truck in front of my house when he was around two years old and somehow he survived. well, $500 later at the emergency animal clinic, he survived.

That shit makes me laugh! Cuz he can't get me!
That's one frightening emm effer!
He definitely has a lot of personality. Never thought I’d really like a small dog but he’s grown on me after all these years. I’d say he’s probably around 12 years old now

My security team on display. The boys guarding the claim.

View attachment 82993

In case anybody cares, this shot is frequently my "view" as I sit on our patio with a beer, a bowl, book and a babbling brook.

That's a lot of good "B"s.

If I could figure out how to post a video I'd have one of bumble bees in the flowers just off the patio. Some dollar sized purple flower that they love. Bumble bees are gentle creatures.

I've never been stung by one. A honey bee twice when I've stepped upon them. And I fucking hate wasps and hornets. Those fuckers will sting you out if spite

I've got wasp nests stories, very few of which got me but others suffered hugely. I remember a neighbour screaming for her husband as she ran to heir house after unearthing a yellow jacket's nest with a pitch fork while turning some dirt. She was followed into her house by the disturbed swarm and she was stung 25 times. Her husband was stung over 20 times. Fucking yellow jackets. They can keep stinging you.

Fuck. Nimbus has left the building.

Wifewoke me up at midnight last night. I could hear Nimbus meowing loudly.

She says something is wrong with him.

I go downstairs and he is laying on his side clawing along with front legs only working. Hind quarters and tail limp.

And he's struggling to breath as well with short, choppy, raspy breaths.

Pretty sure he had a stroke. Nearest vet was over 1 hour away.

So we wrapped him up tightly in 2 thick towels, gave him a few hugs and loves and then as Marilyn held him still I covered his mouth and nose with one of the towels and held it tight until he was still.

Fucking hell I feel like shit. Absolute shit.

arsehole.jpg