Who you want?

• Michigan

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Washington

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • Don't care, pass the tater salad

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
Who would want Michigan? They do have an advantage though as Harbaugh is well rested after getting paid to not coach for half the season because of cheating....weird how he’s getting rewarded for that....:headscratch: :pound:
Harbaugh is playing chess - he assumed he would be facing Bama in the playoffs so they scouted their plays and signals earlier in the year.

Problem is, he didn't count on Washington making it through. :doh:

Both are class teams, but I generally pull for the team that bested my own.

In this case, I just want to see a good game.

Does it suck to have to be forced to root for Harbaugh? lol
team america vomit GIF

So it was his foot again.

Unless it just falls off I can't see him not suiting up next week.

Throw a boot on there and let's do this. We need him so bad.
His blocking is so important against a D as tough as Michigan. If they are to have any chance, they need him that full game and I don't care how many yards rushing he gets. Just be able to block the blitzers.

His blocking is so important against a D as tough as Michigan. If they are to have any chance, they need him that full game and I don't care how many yards rushing he gets. Just be able to block the blitzers.
He's also the only back who seems to be able to catch a swing pass out of the backfield. Basically, he's the only back on the team who seems to be able to do any of the things you need a running back to do.

He's also the only back who seems to be able to catch a swing pass out of the backfield. Basically, he's the only back on the team who seems to be able to do any of the things you need a running back to do.
Other than army crawl or limp.