• Michigan

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Washington

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • Don't care, pass the tater salad

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
I am rooting for Washington for the following reasons:

1. I'm not retarded (its been scientifically proven only retards will root for Michigan)
2. Their fans (now that Alaska Guy is gone) are pleasant to be around
3. Oregon fans will lose their minds and live with "what if" for the rest of their lives
4. The Championship will count for the PAC and not the B1G (which is hilarious)
5. Michigan cheated and doesn't deserve it

There really is no downside to a Washington victory.

1. I'm not retarded (its been scientifically proven only retards will root for Michigan)
3. Oregon fans will lose their minds and live with "what if" for the rest of their lives

Did ESPN convince you of that? Lot of talk from a guy who's team won a title by illegally buying Cam Newton.

Did ESPN convince you of that? Lot of talk from a guy who's team won a title by illegally buying Cam Newton.
1. That wouldn't even be illegal now and let's not pretend there weren't bought players on every championship team so that is just a moot point all around.
2. LOL at you throwing shade when your team has been caught in the biggest cheating scandal since the Chicago Black Socks.

Who would want Michigan? They do have an advantage though as Harbaugh is well rested after getting paid to not coach for half the season because of cheating....weird how he’s getting rewarded for that....:headscratch: :pound:
Do you really think Harbaugh rested. Sunday through Friday he was on the field and in the office. That is pretty much the same for any college coach.

1. That wouldn't even be illegal now and let's not pretend there weren't bought players on every championship team so that is just a moot point all around.
2. LOL at you throwing shade when your team has been caught in the biggest cheating scandal since the Chicago Black Socks.
lol "cheating"....still waiting on those NCAA allegations of cheating. Michigan didn't break any NCAA rule and the rule in question, that was not violated, was downplayed in it's significance by the NCAA just two years ago when they considered removing it all together. Not to mention, everyone was well aware prior to any of our significant games this season, and for half of that we were without a head coach because of these nonsense exaggerated claims.

Michigan is the Astros of college football.

Fan of all 5 of these reasons. To be fair, the last NCG without an SEC team in it was also B1G vs Pac12 and involved us stomping a mudhole in Oregon, so I think the Pac12 deserves their revenge to close out the 4 team CFP era.

Buying a kid a cheeseburger and decoding signals that are given in front of 50,000 fans and on national television is hardly a big cheating scandal. It's like comparing January 6th to the Civil War.

Michigan is the Astros of college football.
I love that some fans seem to think college football was brought down by a guy in the stands with an iphone. Truly hilarious to me; meanwhile Alabama is courting transfer prospects during rose bowl practices against NCAA rules.

So, they’re just gonna keep winning for years to come like Astros have done by making the ALCS 7 years in a row now?
"minimal competitive advantage" - NCAA on the in person scouting rule.

Comparing it to using technology to decode games during games is nonsense.

That Michigan defense against that Washington offense. Seems like Penix can throw completed passes into the tightest coverages. Michigan can own the LOS against the Huskies. Just want a good game. No injuries, damnit.
Texas was suppose to own the LOS too......

I don't really care who wins. Not putting any money on the game and I don't root for teams just because they are from the same conference. Mostly, I just want to see a good game.

Having said that, I'm also not a retard...so go Huskies.

"minimal competitive advantage" - NCAA on the in person scouting rule.

Comparing it to using technology to decode games during games is nonsense.
I agree, but also think the Astros scandal was a version of what pretty well every team was doing and their continued success post scandal proves it wasn’t that big of an advantage

I agree, but also think the Astros scandal was a version of what pretty well every team was doing and their continued success post scandal proves it wasn’t that big of an advantage
And to that degree, Michigan got accused prior to the Michigan State game. Literally every single tough game we had to play was after that point with opposing teams fully in the know. Michigan beat Penn State and Ohio State without a head coach, and then won the Big Ten and then beat Alabama. Sign stealing entirely irrelevant to any of those. The games prior to that were hilariously easy (as we heard ad nauseum to start the year -- IE Michigan didn't win those because of sign stealing).

lol "cheating"....still waiting on those NCAA allegations of cheating. Michigan didn't break any NCAA rule and the rule in question, that was not violated, was downplayed in it's significance by the NCAA just two years ago when they considered removing it all together. Not to mention, everyone was well aware prior to any of our significant games this season, and for half of that we were without a head coach because of these nonsense exaggerated claims.
Imagine winning a NC in a year where your coach was suspended 6 games for cheating. ****