• Washington

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • Don't care, pass the tater salad

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
Want?
Who do I want to win the Natty?

Nebraska

However, I think Michigan will win it all.

So we get the 2 undefeated teams. Washington seems to be a team of destiny this year. They keep getting disrespected week after week by the odds makers. Give me the Huskys is Houston.

Future B1G vs B1G in a matchup of teams that refuse lose.

M&B will make OD look pedestrian if they win it all lol
My national title was beating Ohio State. This is all bonus for me. I feel good about Michigan's chances, but the game I wanted most happened in November.

Who would want Michigan? They do have an advantage though as Harbaugh is well rested after getting paid to not coach for half the season because of cheating....weird how he’s getting rewarded for that....:headscratch: :pound:
Because it wasn't cheating. Simple. It was an attack by Cryin Ryan and ESPN. One that they convinced our stupid, new, commissioner was legit. The other thing was about a cheeseburger.

Madea Whats Wrong With You GIF by BET Plus

Lmao Fox is loving this shit.

1704197716269.png

Gotta pull for Washington so that it will be 3 years in a row for teams that day Go Dawgs even if them wearing purple while yelling it is pure cringe. Would also be cool to see the Pac get one before ceasing to exist

That Michigan defense against that Washington offense. Seems like Penix can throw completed passes into the tightest coverages. Michigan can own the LOS against the Huskies. Just want a good game. No injuries, damnit.

Who would want Michigan? They do have an advantage though as Harbaugh is well rested after getting paid to not coach for half the season because of cheating....weird how he’s getting rewarded for that....:headscratch: :pound:
I'd rather not have a champ with an asterisk behind it ... when they vacate this season, it would suck to have a blank there in the last year of the CFP-4.