Tennessee Being Investigated for NIL Violations

yeah.. ncaa isn't going to be governing CFB for much longer.. well at least not the P2 conferences.

Oh No Omg GIF by The Office

Suck it NCAA

"the NCAA issued guidance classifying NIL collectives as 'boosters' to prevent them from negotiating with student-athletes during the recruiting and transfer processes,"

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... It's literally impossible to not violate that.

"the NCAA issued guidance classifying NIL collectives as 'boosters' to prevent them from negotiating with student-athletes during the recruiting and transfer processes,"

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... It's literally impossible to not violate that.
Pandora's box is open and it ain't closing until they come up with a new system.

The problem is even if you come up with a new system the kids and their families will sue out the ass to keep this chaos in place. It should never have gotten this far.

Collective: "We can pay you for advertising, autographs, en sech. However, we can't negotiate how much that will be. We promise to pay you something when you're all done tho."

LOL Derrrr

Pandora's box is open and it ain't closing until they come up with a new system.

The problem is even if you come up with a new system the kids and their families will sue out the ass to keep this chaos in place. It should never have gotten this far.
I hate to say it, because watching UTjr get fucked with is always fun, but Auburn, UGA, and everyone else was doing what they were doing. FSU is the one that really gets fucked here ... they were also doing what everyone else was doing but admitted it and agreed to penalties.

Honestly, this won't change much ... everyone was already setting up the recruits to talk to the collectives.

I hate to say it, because watching UTjr get fucked with is always fun, but Auburn, UGA, and everyone else was doing what they were doing. FSU is the one that really gets fucked here ... they were also doing what everyone else was doing but admitted it and agreed to penalties.

Honestly, this won't change much ... everyone was already setting up the recruits to talk to the collectives.
In the near future it is not out of the realm of possibility that some high school senior or current player decides to hold a live auction for their services and get paid for doing it.

This judge will likely be slapped down

This is such a horrible look for the NCAA, an organization known for horrible looks

This is such a horrible look for the NCAA, an organization known for horrible looks
so this is a good thing right??

I love it, seeing Saban now trying to be the voice of CFB cause he's out to look for the players "what happens when they are 28 or 29 and are broke"

idiot, welcome to the real fucking world.. where like 90% of the people in their 20s won't see that type of money.. and you expect us to boo hoo that a kid made a few million in his late teens and early 20s and blew it?? Like there isn't financial services or classes they can secure/take??

fuck you.. it was all cool doing shit under the table.. but now that it's on an even playing field you wanna complain how this fucks up the players?? All while you and your fellow coaches were getting paid guaranteed? Boo fucking Hoo

players are getting paid what they are valued at, and people want to put in some sort of cap.. But coaches are freely allowed to make what they want?? and the colleges can continue to rake in the money while letting it's alumns/fans support their collectives??

so this is a good thing right??

I love it, seeing Saban now trying to be the voice of CFB cause he's out to look for the players "what happens when they are 28 or 29 and are broke"

idiot, welcome to the real fucking world.. where like 90% of the people in their 20s won't see that type of money.. and you expect us to boo hoo that a kid made a few million in his late teens and early 20s and blew it?? Like there isn't financial services or classes they can secure/take??

fuck you.. it was all cool doing shit under the table.. but now that it's on an even playing field you wanna complain how this fucks up the players?? All while you and your fellow coaches were getting paid guaranteed? Boo fucking Hoo

players are getting paid what they are valued at, and people want to put in some sort of cap.. But coaches are freely allowed to make what they want?? and the colleges can continue to rake in the money while letting it's alumns/fans support their collectives??
Yep. If colleges had never gotten the amount of revenue which allowed them to pay the coaching salaries, etc they did, this wouldn’t be an issue. Solution=go back to being broke.