Texas Governor Lifts Mask Mandate

Pretty much everything except bars are at 100%, but masks are a little crazy. I'll still wear mine.

Pretty much everything except bars are at 100%, but masks are a little crazy. I'll still wear mine.
I never wear a mask unless the store requires folks to wear one.

I never wear a mask unless the store requires folks to wear one.
I do, but I get that not everyone does. I've been vaccinated halfway and I'll still wear one. Hell, recently it's been nice wearing it between the store and car. keeps half my face warm.

Seems like an overreaction to me. I can get behind opening 100%. Like you said, most businesses were already there anyway. I don’t get the benefit of lifting the mask order. That would make me less likely to go somewhere, not more. Not sure how it helps business.

I do, but I get that not everyone does. I've been vaccinated halfway and I'll still wear one. Hell, recently it's been nice wearing it between the store and car. keeps half my face warm.
I won't be eligible to get my vaccination for a few months but I'm not concerned about getting Covid.

Seems like an overreaction to me. I can get behind opening 100%. Like you said, most businesses were already there anyway. I don’t get the benefit of lifting the mask order. That would make me less likely to go somewhere, not more. Not sure how it helps business.
I doubt wearing a mask will prevent a person from getting the virus.

I’ve passed on the vaccine twice now. Not ruling it out, but if they truly work, others need it much more than I do.
Same here.

Everybody wants to vaccinate the old people first.

I say, why? I've already lived over half a century. Let the younger generation have the chance to live that long.

So that they can have the pleasure of someone half their age telling them how much more they know than someone who is 50+ years old!

I’m still going to wear one out of respect for those people who are older. Maybe by April I’ll get more lax but for now I’m not going to jump because the governor says so

I’m still going to wear one out of respect for those people who are older. Maybe by April I’ll get more lax but for now I’m not going to jump because the governor says so
Coward.