THE FINAL REAL CFB NATTY

With all the changes to college football the last few years, still clinging to the old ways of the sport is just weird. It’s the perfect time to modernize and expand the playoff. Live in the now.

With all the changes to college football the last few years, still clinging to the old ways of the sport is just weird. It’s the perfect time to modernize and expand the playoff. Live in the now.

Sadly, even with an expanded playoff, Texas might not ever host a playoff game.

Obtuse platitudes

Has Washington even won a natty? Having a hard time finding it on the World Wide Web.

Congrats to Michigan on winning the very last real cfb national championship.

Unlike every other sport, the one thing cfb had was that every single game mattered.

With a 12-team playoff next year, from now on, we’ll just be crowning an end-of-the-season tourney. Cool enough, but not the same.

Now, one or even two losses will mean nothing to many many teams trying to get into the CFP.

Sucks, too, because the Longhorns could have won this last real natty.

Congrats again, maize n blue.
I was against expanded playoffs, but with so many players opting out, it might save bowl season.

I mean, not for Texas, but for the rest of CFB.

I was against expanded playoffs, but with so many players opting out, it might save bowl season.

Yeah, Texas is about to enter the same deathloop that Nebraska entered.

Why would it save bowl season. The other bowls will mean even less and get less attention. The entire first round won’t be bowls either

Why would it save bowl season. The other bowls will mean even less and get less attention. The entire first round won’t be bowls either
I’ve neither the time nor inclination to explain it to you.

Save the post season. Let the bowls die.

too bad for Washington. Thought they might get their first one. Didn’t have much heart or determination tonight.

lol. Goddamnit.

"It began with the forging of the Great Search Engines. One was granted by Excite, fairest of all websites. Another to the Dogpile, great miners and craftsmen of information. And another was created by MSN, who above all else, desired power. For within these Search Engines was bound the strength and will to govern each people.

"But they were all of them deceived, for another Search Engine was made. In the land of California, in the fires of Palo Alto, the Dark Lord Google forged, in secret, a Master Search Engine to control all others. And into this Search Engine, he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One Search Engine to rule them all."

"It began with the forging of the Great Search Engines. One was granted by Excite, fairest of all websites. Another to the Dogpile, great miners and craftsmen of information. And another was created by MSN, who above all else, desired power. For within these Search Engines was bound the strength and will to govern each people.

"But they were all of them deceived, for another Search Engine was made. In the land of California, in the fires of Palo Alto, the Dark Lord Google forged, in secret, a Master Search Engine to control all others. And into this Search Engine, he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One Search Engine to rule them all."
Dogpile was the first one I remember. And then I discovered I could ask Jeeves to show me boobs.

I nominate 2017 for the list also.

I would have liked to see 2015 Ohio State get a chance. The one loss Michigan State kept them out but that team was damn talented