The Ford Maverick is coming back! As a Truck...kinda!

I just stream games through my phone and play it over bluetooth.

and most talk radio shows also have podcasts.
Shutup stupid. You always think you know everything huh dipshit?

Electric motors interfere with AM radio reception so all Electric vehicles will not contain AM radios starting now.

Ford took this even further and will not install AM radios into any future Ford vehicle.

Good bye talk radio. Goodbye catching the games when you are away from a TV and on the road....

interesting..

Shutup stupid. You always think you know everything huh dipshit?
it's a simple solution

are you just unable to have a discussion when someone counters some comment you make?

it's a simple solution

are you just unable to have a discussion when someone counters some comment you make?

Well sure it is for a knowitall such as you.

Well sure it is for a knowitall such as you.
this isn't a difficult discussion

do you listen to AM radio or are you just clutching your pearls over something that has no bearing on your life?

IMO AM radio is obsolete anyways.

Electric motors interfere with AM radio reception so all Electric vehicles will not contain AM radios starting now.

Ford took this even further and will not install AM radios into any future Ford vehicle.

Good bye talk radio. Goodbye catching the games when you are away from a TV and on the road....
The AM stations will set up an FM counterpart. One of the biggest sports talk stations around here was AM only for the first 20 years but added FM a few years ago. With the advent of streaming there are more FM channels available now so shouldn't be an issue going forward.

The AM stations will set up an FM counterpart. One of the biggest sports talk stations around here was AM only for the first 20 years but added FM a few years ago. With the advent of streaming there are more FM channels available now so shouldn't be an issue going forward.
exactly

evolve or get left behind

Got to drive a used Maverick, right before I bought the Bronco Sport.

It was 2 years old with 30,000 miles.
It was a piece of shit. Rattled, cheap ass plastic, didn't hold up well.

So, It's probably a preview of things to come with my new Bronco Sport.

Still can't find a new Maverick to buy.
I guess the 2024 will be coming out soon, to order. Can't imagine any will just show up on the lots, but maybe

Saw 1 In Transit for $10k over sticker.
No thanks.

Here's the bottome line.
Ford doesn't want to sell the Maverick.

Way less money in it, and shit tons of people would move down to it, thus reducing f150 sales and profits.
Not sure why they even bothered really

Here's the bottome line.
Ford doesn't want to sell the Maverick.

Way less money in it, and shit tons of people would move down to it, thus reducing f150 sales and profits.
Not sure why they even bothered really

i know a few people who have ordered them and love them. most are hybrid too.

thinking about getting me one when we pay off the wifes Pilot next year.

i know a few people who have ordered them and love them. most are hybrid too.

thinking about getting me one when we pay off the wifes Pilot next year.
there's one in my neighborhood. It looks like a nice truck, to be honest.

haters gonna hate though

this isn't a difficult discussion

do you listen to AM radio or are you just clutching your pearls over something that has no bearing on your life?

IMO AM radio is obsolete anyways.
AM radio is super old tech by today's standard.

In an emergency AM radio is the preferred method of communicating. If every streaming device you got is down due to power failure you ain't got squat for info. But if you are an emergency prepared kinda person, get that crank up AM reciever and get your alerts.

AM should never go away even in cars. IMO

Got to drive a used Maverick, right before I bought the Bronco Sport.

It was 2 years old with 30,000 miles.
It was a piece of shit. Rattled, cheap ass plastic, didn't hold up well.

So, It's probably a preview of things to come with my new Bronco Sport.
BIL got one a few months ago. I am sure he bought it on SPECS only cause I got into it and was flabbergasted on how fucking cheap it felt. Everything was cheap feeling and looking. Gets great gas mileage though <<<< the reason he bought it.

More seem to be available here , few dealers are still marking them up.

I like size but build quality seems sus

Looking at 2024 Taco or 2023 Colorado or canyon

More seem to be available here , few dealers are still marking them up.

I like size but build quality seems sus

Looking at 2024 Taco or 2023 Colorado or canyon
Always buy Toyota over GMC.

Always buy Toyota over GMC.
I'll drive both, new GM's are pretty nice. The transmission isn't as reliable and GM supposedly refreshed it, but

Toyotas are likely to be more expensive and i'll see if dealers mark them up due to initial demand. We'll see