Nebraska Cornhuskers The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship

They will start construction of his statue at Rutgers immediately.
I thought they were going to re-use an old Confederate statue instead, but what do I know besides nothing?

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Pfffffffffft. Better be due to the baby and not that heathen other place!
bunch of rivals guys started an offshoot site that I check once a day or so, that's about it.

Hoopla died off and not much to really talk about besides making fun of maskers

hangin out with the babby en sech.

likely won't be a regular here.. just sayin hi
They tend to do that. We are gonna have #2 this spring. I haven’t been on in ages but just happened to sign on and find out about this new spot.

once the littles get older...this place will be a place of serenity...

and you can block the anti-masker killers forums here

:dance:

Nothing to see in this picture, and most certainly no helmet to helmet by Ohio State.

1603742393421.jpeg

I am asking for your prayers or simple good vibes (If you’re not religious) for my family. 2 of my 3 daughters has COVID19 as well as my granddaughter. My cousin was buried with COVID19 this past week. My cousin was 80 years old with dementia.

I am asking for your prayers or simple good vibes (If you’re not religious) for my family. 2 of my 3 daughters has COVID19 as well as my granddaughter. My cousin was buried with COVID19 this past week. My cousin was 80 years old with dementia.

Sucks, man. Here's to hoping they all kick it.

Prayers for them. Hope they get through this quickly.

🙏 to your family.

Consider it done, Sir.

Wisconsin close to canceling our game Saturday. Film at 11..

The Journal Sentinel has reported that quarterbacks Graham Mertz and Chase Wolf have tested positive for coronavirus.
But according to a second source, UW’s test positivity rate is close to the threshold that would force the team to stop regular practice and competition for a minimum of seven days and then reassess the situation.
If the game is not played, it would be considered a no-contest rather than a forfeit.
Following are the Big Ten protocols that determine whether practices and games can be held.
Team positivity rate (number of positive tests divided by total number of tests administered):
  • Green 0-2%
  • Orange 2-5%
  • Red >5%

The Journal Sentinel has reported that quarterbacks Graham Mertz and Chase Wolf have tested positive for coronavirus.
But according to a second source, UW’s test positivity rate is close to the threshold that would force the team to stop regular practice and competition for a minimum of seven days and then reassess the situation.
If the game is not played, it would be considered a no-contest rather than a forfeit.
Following are the Big Ten protocols that determine whether practices and games can be held.
Team positivity rate (number of positive tests divided by total number of tests administered):
  • Green 0-2%
  • Orange 2-5%
  • Red >5%
So, if another match up is called due to Rona, could Huskers play the team that is still clean?