This is the year

Sorry this isn't about the CFP rankings, but had a question about a Washington player. How is Braelon Trice (sp) -- I look at Mock Drafts and he keeps popping up to the Lions. We need someone to pair with Aiden Hutchinson.
He's a quick, solid pass rusher who does all the other things, drops into coverage, holds the edge. Of all the times I've wanted to throw a beer at the TV because of shitty tackling this year, I don't recall it ever being because of him.

I'm far from an NFL scout, but I could see him having a nice NFL career.

Arrogance at it's finest.

You haven't lost a game in nearly 3 years, your team isn't as good as it has been the last 3 years, your loss is coming.
Yeah, we are as good if not better than last year the way we are playing now. Our offense this year is better than the last 2 years. Our D is rounding into 2022 shape. Our loss may be coming, but it won’t be you guys. Bama or tOSU scare me a lot more.

He's a quick, solid pass rusher who does all the other things, drops into coverage, holds the edge. Of all the times I've wanted to throw a beer at the TV because of shitty tackling this year, I don't recall it ever being because of him.

I'm far from an NFL scout, but I could see him having a nice NFL career.
TY -- I've only had the chance to watch Washington against Oregon, so hadn't really heard much about him. They have the Lions in multiple mocks i've looked at taking him. So figured I'd go straight to someone who has watched him.

TY for your opinion.

These threads are always so good at the end of the year. So fucking good....

Folks, I've kept this announcement in for most of the season, not to distract from the story that is college football, but after yesterday's absolute beat down of ASU and Bo Nix putting up video game numbers in just one half, scratch that, in just the first quarter! and watching all of college football this season, this I think is THE year Oregon wins a national title. It just seems like it is destiny for the Ducks, Lanning and Bo Nix.

I watched Nix's segment on College Football Gameday yesterday morning and to me it just sets up a destiny story book ending for Nix and Oregon. Nix can't be stopped this year, even in the Ducks lone loss, he had a great game. Oregon has the best QB in college football on it's team, the best RB duo in college football and a WR in Franklin that has the best WR in Oregon football history. Add that Oregon has a great defense and a solid offensive line and the Ducks are the most complete team in college football.

Now, don't get me wrong, Georgia is good, Michigan is good, and Ohio State are good, but Oregon can beat any one of those teams. The Ducks are a clear cut top 4 in the country and I can't wait for the playoffs where the Ducks finally reach the mountain top. It's thrilling that it is finally happening!! THRILLING! But this is the year guys! This is the year! That first natty is coming to Eugene!

I want to say I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up when the NCG game is and let's get there, but I know in moments and seasons like this, you want to enjoy each and every moment because the journey is part of the experience.

It's happening!
Are You Kidding Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

This is the year, that ends like every other year on the 31st of January and still no natty on a platter for Oregon.

Folks, I've kept this announcement in for most of the season, not to distract from the story that is college football, but after yesterday's absolute beat down of ASU and Bo Nix putting up video game numbers in just one half, scratch that, in just the first quarter! and watching all of college football this season, this I think is THE year Oregon wins a national title. It just seems like it is destiny for the Ducks, Lanning and Bo Nix.

I watched Nix's segment on College Football Gameday yesterday morning and to me it just sets up a destiny story book ending for Nix and Oregon. Nix can't be stopped this year, even in the Ducks lone loss, he had a great game. Oregon has the best QB in college football on it's team, the best RB duo in college football and a WR in Franklin that has the best WR in Oregon football history. Add that Oregon has a great defense and a solid offensive line and the Ducks are the most complete team in college football.

Now, don't get me wrong, Georgia is good, Michigan is good, and Ohio State are good, but Oregon can beat any one of those teams. The Ducks are a clear cut top 4 in the country and I can't wait for the playoffs where the Ducks finally reach the mountain top. It's thrilling that it is finally happening!! THRILLING! But this is the year guys! This is the year! That first natty is coming to Eugene!

I want to say I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up when the NCG game is and let's get there, but I know in moments and seasons like this, you want to enjoy each and every moment because the journey is part of the experience.

It's happening!
So Close GIF by Call Me Kat

Ahhhaaaaaaahaaaa.

OD. Such a fucking bitch.

It's happening!
FAIL

TWICE

It's happening!
Season 1 Flirting GIF by Now Apocalypse

Just so good

This is why I mostly avoid these in real time. Such good sitting on the john reading material for days.