This is the year

Man, if the beavs and the forks won this week we'd end up with one of the most epic scenario villages of all time.

Make It So Star Trek GIF

NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE wants to play Oregon right now. Hottest team in the country. Firing on all cylinders.

Like I said after the fusky loss, washington may have won the battle that day in Seattle, but Oregon will win the war!

NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE wants to play Oregon right now. Hottest team in the country. Firing on all cylinders.

Like I said after the fusky loss, washington may have won the battle that day in Seattle, but Oregon will win the war!
I’d love a first round bye in the playoffs. I definitely want to play Oregon

LOL … I’d love to beat Pick Nix for the 5th time in a row. Nix doesn’t want UGA smoke.

You got me thinking ... I don't really follow Oregon football closely and with you guys walking around with hard-ons and all the talk about Nix, I just assumed you guys played a great schedule and were really good. This fuck is this all about?

Oregon doesn't have a win against a ranked opponent. They haven't played a team with a team defense ranked better than around 80. No wonder Nix is lighting it up.

"Oregon has faced, on average, the 96th-best scoring defense in college football. 8 of their 11 opponents have a defense ranked 88th or worse. Over half of their opponents have a defense ranked in the 100s. They've faced two top-50 scoring defenses. 0 Top 25 scoring defenses."

What say you, Oregon fans?

That's what I've been saying. This committee is a joke. They had UW with 3 ranked wins, more than anyone in the top 4, at 5 until this week, and needed to use FSU losing their quarterback as an excuse to flip them this week. While having Oregon, with no ranked wins, worst of the other 1 loss teams in the discussion, first among them. Then factor in Washington beat Oregon, who they hold in such high regard... None of it makes any sense.

That's what I've been saying. This committee is a joke. They had UW with 3 ranked wins, more than anyone in the top 4, at 5 until this week, and needed to use FSU losing their quarterback as an excuse to flip them this week. While having Oregon, with no ranked wins, worst of the other 1 loss teams in the discussion, first among them. Then factor in Washington beat Oregon, who they hold in such high regard... None of it makes any sense.
Sorry this isn't about the CFP rankings, but had a question about a Washington player. How is Braelon Trice (sp) -- I look at Mock Drafts and he keeps popping up to the Lions. We need someone to pair with Aiden Hutchinson.