tOfficial 2021 NHL Playoff thread

Not me. They were lucky to get this far, but have benefited from playing lesser teams. Tampa's deep as hell and knows how to keep their foot on the gas. TB in 5.
Agreed. Although if Price plays out of his mind or the officials inject themselves into the series it could go 6.

I really don't see Montreal winning the cup without the refs fucking Tampa hard and dry.

Agreed. Although if Price plays out of his mind or the officials inject themselves into the series it could go 6.

I really don't see Montreal winning the cup without the refs fucking Tampa hard and dry.
Well, it is the Habs, one of the teams that seems to benefit more from skewed officiating.

There's the officials injecting themselves in to the series :L

Might be a make up call for the slash that wasn't called.

Ice Hockey Reaction GIF by NHL

Wow, STFU Pierre!

Soo, will Tampa be playing another home game this season?

Soo, will Tampa be playing another home game this season?
I think maybe one. They're just so deep; Montreal doesn't have a chance.

Jon Cooper is probably the best hockey coach of all time. His record at every single level, is just fucking stupid. He joins a team, takes one season...still has a winning record, then just fucking rolls every other season after.

Jon Cooper is probably the best hockey coach of all time. His record at every single level, is just fucking stupid. He joins a team, takes one season...still has a winning record, then just fucking rolls every other season after.
Well, let's not go nuts. He's certainly one of the best today. It's just an extremely well-run team, and has been consistently good for the 2nd half of its existence.

Cooper's not far off Scotty Bowman's pace though (other than the Cups, that is).

Well, let's not go nuts. He's certainly one of the best today. It's just an extremely well-run team, and has been consistently good for the 2nd half of its existence.

Cooper's not far off Scotty Bowman's pace though (other than the Cups, that is).

Bruh...look at his record.

I know him going back to his Green Bay days. He's a really solid dude overall.

It's insane what his record is at every fucking level though.

While I agree with this 100%, you also have to have the talent to go along with.. and our team has both.. you can have an excellent team and a shitty coach and will still be good.. but you can't have a shitty team and a excellent coach .. those numbers just won't add up no matter what

Oh look the Canadiens are Already waving the white flag:dhd:

Oh look the Canadiens are Already waving the white flag:dhd:
Told ya. Habs did well to get this far, but they were kinda smoke and mirrors, playing against lesser teams in the West. TB has been one of the deepest & best organizations in the last 3 years.

Well I almost want them to lose one game just to get back to Tampa for the win and the celebration.. nothing like winning it on home Ice!