tOfficial 2021 NHL Playoff thread

I domt remember intermissions being as short as they've been during these playoffs...

Will this shitshow end tonite and release the Hags from their misery?

What is a Hab? I hear them called that but what does it mean/ stand for?

What is a Hab? I hear them called that but what does it mean/ stand for?
It is short for Habitant which loosely translates from Quebecois for Native/this is our house etc.

Just like the osu buckeyes football stadium
I'm gonna cut OSU's football program some slack while one of our hometown kids is the head coach. After that, fuck em :dhd:

It is short for Habitant which loosely translates from Quebecois for Native/this is our house etc.
đź‘Ť I thought maybe it was a French word that I wasn't picking up..

Will the skinny jeans wearing fags in Montreal riot more violently if Tampa wins the Cup tonight or if they do it in Tampa on Wednesday?

Well, good game, Habs. A dirty game all around, but they did what they needed to avoid a sweep.

:laugh3: at all those Quebec unicorns hoppin around sprinklin pixie dust on themselves ...

l5MZrUU3UhDvZfhRT15DbYI1NTCbs9_4qSmP3GL71eahaax0_k3SUU5F6Hy13JaCP3wsVHM

Well, good game, Habs. A dirty game all around, but they did what they needed to avoid a sweep.
I didn't see any dirty hockey, just a barely interested Lightning team. I didn't think Cooper would let his boys take a game off so they could win the cup at home, but I suppose human nature outweighs coaching sometimes.

Anyways, looking forward to a good riot in Montreal Wednesday night about this time :nod:

I didn't see any dirty hockey, just a barely interested Lightning team. I didn't think Cooper would let his boys take a game off so they could win the cup at home, but I suppose human nature outweighs coaching sometimes.

Anyways, looking forward to a good riot in Montreal Wednesday night about this time :nod:
I don't give a rat's ass about this Finals, but I woulda nutted if the Hags got swept at their toilet seat pheggoty Centre.