tOfficial 2022 NHL Playoffs Thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
Let's see the brackets...

1651456757446.png

Wouldn't be surprised to see Carolina in the final either.... or Calgary for that matter.

Took the Panthers in a sweep over the Caps, probably won't happen, but there's usually at least one.

All of tomorrow’s playoff games are up in the Bookie

Poor Florida, their "fans" suck.

Screenshot_20220502-084139_Twitter.jpg

I'm not going to guess how I think the playoffs will go; I'm always way off on shit like that. I'll state how I WANT it to go; which is also always way off, but fuck it...

NSH/COL
MIN/STL
DAL/CGY
LAK/EDM

FLA/WSH
TBL/TOR
CAR/BOS
NYR/PIT

...because fuck Canada and fuck every team a Wings fan hates...

NAS/MIN
DAL/LAK

FLA/TBL
CAR/NYR

...because fuck everything Minnesota and fuck Tampa's cap-cheating asses...

DAL/NAS
CAR/FLA

...because fuck Nashville for Weber not getting suspended for slamming Zetterberg's head into the corner turnbuckle a decade ago and fuck Florida for the Quenneville influence...

DAL/CAR

...because I'd like to see my boy Pavelski lift the holy grail over his head once in his career...

Florida doesn't support pro sports well. Tampa is going to drop back down to the bottom third of the league once their current championship run dissolves.
Went to a game in Tampa in December, they do a pretty good draw from a Gameday Ops point of view. I don't see it falling as hard off a cliff as Miami.

Went to a game in Tampa in December, they do a pretty good draw from a Gameday Ops point of view. I don't see it falling as hard off a cliff as Miami.
Yeah, this sustained success in Tampa will build a deep enough of a local Lightning fan base there that game attendance won't completely tank when they suck again.

Florida doesn't support pro sports well. Tampa is going to drop back down to the bottom third of the league once their current championship run dissolves.
TB fans are the worst.

Ugh ... Car up 1 goal late in 2nd.

This may be the lowest scoring series.

Well ... that din't take long ... B's just went down 2-0.

We're f'd this game.

Well ... that din't take long ... B's just went down 2-0.

We're f'd this game.

sad part is, this felt a lot more competitive than any of the regular season games against them. I was at the 7-0 game in Boston :(

Avs up 5-0 on the Preds... in the 1st.

Imagine watching a triple OT game at an arena that had last call hours ago.

Noice ... 1st period ... let's git it on!

I'm not seeing any fucking brackets. Post up bitches.

The goalies alive in the playoffs outside of Vassy and Shesh are sus AF. (Flower is too old)

NHL has their highest scoring rates in over 20 years, so of course 31% of the playoff games so far have been shutouts with at least one per day. Playoffs Hockey, baby!

Caps better start to chill the fuck out and fall in line.

Phewwww ... series tied at 2-2.

Hey @Rex Racer ... how bout that doosh, MARCHY!!! :dhd: