tOfficial 2022 NHL Playoffs Thread

Get ready for Pierre McGuire back in your home and on your television screen :laugh:

Get ready for Pierre McGuire back in your home and on your television screen :laugh:
As long as the B's remain alive, don't care who's in the booth.

Meh, I like Pierre. Never understood the hate for him. Now speaking of hate and Bruins, fuck Jack Edwards

I'm doing my best to be surprised the Wild are going out in the first round!

I really do think they should split up Matthews and Marner for the road game tonight and force the Lightning to choose which one to use the Point line against but I know that Keefe will never do it.

There, it's on the record. I fully expect to be called an idiot in 12-13 hours :wink: :laugh:

stanley cup nhl GIF

I really do think they should split up Matthews and Marner for the road game tonight and force the Lightning to choose which one to use the Point line against but I know that Keefe will never do it.

There, it's on the record. I fully expect to be called an idiot in 12-13 hours :wink: :laugh:
Have them two evar been split up?

Have them two evar been split up?

Marner played with Tavares for about 90% of his rookie season (and Nylander with Matthews). They've both had success apart before, it was actually a barroom topic for a while ("why don't they play Matthews with Marner?").

Marner played with Tavares for about 90% of his rookie season (and Nylander with Matthews). They've both had success apart before, it was actually a barroom topic for a while ("why don't they play Matthews with Marner?").
I thought M&M were wed at birth. lolz

I thought M&M were wed at birth. lolz

Nah, let me see if I can figure out exactly when they were put together at even strength. It was after Babcock was canned I believe.

Still tryna figger out how Marchand got that BS double minor near the end.

WTF did he do?

Can someone explain why the Minnesota Wild did not play Fleury last night in an elimination game?