tOfficial 2022 NHL Playoffs Thread

"Fight" now means some scrub wearing $10 Walmart khakis and a $5 shirsey throwing a suckerpunch at a playoff game he clearly can't afford to be attending.

Strong staff member who clearly saw the whole thing doing nothing.

New York is trash.

"Fight" now means some scrub wearing $10 Walmart khakis and a $5 shirsey throwing a suckerpunch at a playoff game he clearly can't afford to be attending.

New York is trash.

I love how everyone seems to be saying things like "Oh shit he's pretty fucked up!", almost as if to suggest that the action might have been OK if the Lightning fan had been able to shake the suckerpunch off :noidea:

I love how everyone seems to be saying things like "Oh shit he's pretty fucked up!", almost as if to suggest that the action might have been OK if the Lightning fan had been able to shake the suckerpunch off :noidea:
The commentary in all these sucker punch videos is always "OH DAYUM YO, HE GOT FUCKED UP", "YA BOY, HE DEAD! TEHEHEHEE"

Society is trash. You'd think at things like playoff sporting events, the scum of society would get priced out and shit like this wouldn't happen. Instead dude probably skipped his rent to see a non-clinching semi-final game.

The commentary in all these sucker punch videos is always "OH DAYUM YO, HE GOT FUCKED UP", "YA BOY, HE DEAD! TEHEHEHEE"

Society is trash. You'd think at things like playoff sporting events, the scum of society would get priced out and shit like this wouldn't happen. Instead dude probably skipped his rent to see a non-clinching semi-final game.
Just following the lead of the Rangers, assholes lost, started a fight as time ran out, but funnily, got their ass beat.

NY gonna NY, skeevy bastards.

Lightning beat the Rangers 2-1

Lightning vs the Avalanche for the Cup

I hate the Avs. I only tolerated them when I lived in Denver and Joe Sakic played for them because he was awesome.

New York is trash.
TMZ is saying the dude who punched him was arrested but it doesn't look like agg assault charges.

I agree with what youre saying but also the flip side is that so many guys now think they can talk shit and get away with it. This one didn't.

That lady singing the national anthem seemed really into herself.

Both teams want this. Good start to the SCF.

While there wasn't a dramatic comeback in that one, this Lightning-Avalanche game feels eerily similar to Game 5 Lightning-Rangers. Who gets that late goal to put their team on top?

Just looking at highlights. That second period told me that TB isn’t going down easy. Rather scary reversal of fortune. However, the look on their goalie’s face during the first - that onslaught by the Avs - showed how overwhelmed he was. More like the 1st period, less like the 2nd and I like their chances.

Just looking at highlights. That second period told me that TB isn’t going down easy. Rather scary reversal of fortune. However, the look on their goalie’s face during the first - that onslaught by the Avs - showed how overwhelmed he was. More like the 1st period, less like the 2nd and I like their chances.
I was able to watch only the 3rd period and OT, but what stood out to me was the Avs were simply faster, more confident and more decisive than Tampa was in game 1. Tampa is very sound defensively, they have a good coach, loads of playoff experience and deep veteran leadership; I'll be surprised if they don't find ways to slow down the Avs and maybe even frustrate them moving forward.

I was able to watch only the 3rd period and OT, but what stood out to me was the Avs were simply faster, more confident and more decisive than Tampa was in game 1. Tampa is very sound defensively, they have a good coach, loads of playoff experience and deep veteran leadership; I'll be surprised if they don't find ways to slow down the Avs and maybe even frustrate them moving forward.
Yeah, I found myself saying that Colorado is faster, hungrier, and younger ( I don't know if they are younger collectively), but Tampa is still very good and has the experience.

No disrespect to the lightning though, they still look hungry, I would just give an edge to Colorado right now in the department.

The Lightning better have a plan to clean up their exits and limit turnovers against the Avalanche forecheck!

The Lightning better have a plan to clean up their exits and limit turnovers against the Avalanche forecheck!
Nope. All Avs so far (4-0 half way through the 2nd)

I hate the Avs. I only tolerated them when I lived in Denver and Joe Sakic played for them because he was awesome.
Because we beat Chicago‘s ass in the ‘96 playoffs and Roy let his zinger go against Roenick in the presser.

Avalanche GIF

Kinda glad the Rangers avoided this one. They're a year or 2 early for seriously competing for the cup anyway.