tOfficial 2022 NHL Playoffs Thread

Kuemps didn’t have it last night. Lightning capitalized on Avs mistakes. Vasky finally played well. Took awhile. Avs still peppered him with shots. They never quit like the Lightning did game 2.

The Avalanche now are concerned with the officiating but they were fine with it in the last 3 rounds. They need to sit down and shut up. So annoying.

Avalanche GIF

Haha

Congrats man on the Avalanche winning The Cup! It was a wire to wire season for them and they took the defending champs out. Can’t ask for much more than that.

Enjoy man!

:beer2:

Congrats Avs fans. Happy to see them win, I loved watching the 90s/00s teams.

I was at the only game the Avs got shut out in all year (Carolina)

Haha

Congrats man on the Avalanche winning The Cup! It was a wire to wire season for them and they took the defending champs out. Can’t ask for much more than that.

Enjoy man!

:beer2:

Congrats Avs fans. Happy to see them win, I loved watching the 90s/00s teams.

I was at the only game the Avs got shut out in all year (Carolina)
Thanks fellas, was starting to wonder if I’d ever get to see my team make it to a Conference Finals again, let alone the SC. Great to see guys like Landy and Eric Johnson finally get a cup.

The refs helped the Lightning a ton and the Avs won despite that.

The refs helped the Lightning a ton and the Avs won despite that.
The refs helped the Avs plenty, too. Like usual, it goes both ways.

Just in the last few minutes of last night's game alone:
- Landeskog's skate blade popped off blocking a shot and needed to be helped to the bench. His replacement hopped over the boards early and could've easily been called for 'too many men'. They weren't. Tampa getting a PP could've tied the game.
- The Avs' final clear of the game with the net empty could've easily been called icing, but the ref waved it off at the last second. I'd say eight of ten times, the ref calls that icing (as close ones like that often tip in favor of the defenseman pretending to skate hard to the puck). Another O-zone draw could've resulted in that tying goal Tampa needed.

Tampa Bay Lightning: That goal shouldn't be allowed
Refs: Why?
Tampa Bay Lightning: Because the Avalanche scored it.