tOfficial 2022 NHL Playoffs Thread

Damn that sucks. Binnington was putting together a highlight reel. He needs some help, particularly offensive help. Get some puck control and shots on goal. Colorado had more than twice as many as the Blues.

Panthers out partying in Tampa after Game 3.

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Panthers out partying in Tampa after Game 3.

Joe Biden Lol GIF
I was shaking my head and laughing like that when I saw all those media "experts" picking them to win the Cup. I'm kinda glad the Presidents Trophy winner got swept out early again.

Fucking Florida. You can never trust em lol.

3 goals in 31 seconds/ 4 goals in 1:11 in this Calgary/Edmonton game. Crazy

Since it has all fallen apart, I am going to take Colorado and Tampa Bay in the hopes that the Rangers and Oilers will make the cup.

Since it has all fallen apart, I am going to take Colorado and Tampa Bay in the hopes that the Rangers and Oilers will make the cup.
My personal preference of Cup winners out of the final four:
1) Rangers
2) Lightning
4) Avalanche & Oilers

What I expect to happen:
Avalanche over Lightning in the Finals :puke:

My personal preference of Cup winners out of the final four:
1) Rangers
2) Lightning
4) Avalanche & Oilers

What I expect to happen:
Avalanche over Lightning in the Finals :puke:
Rangers
Oilers
Avalanche
Lightning

for me.

Rangers
Oilers
Avalanche
Lightning

for me.
Understandable for someone who isn't a Red Wings fan who bled red through the height of the rivalry. I'm always going to hate the Avs with the flames of a thousand suns. The Oilers are also right there for me because their current GM utterly trashed my team and because they're Canadian (I seriously want the Canadian team Cup drought to last as long as f'n possible) and because I really do not want to be subjected to the relentless barrage of McDavid cockslobbering that will occur if he gets to touch the Cup.

The foundation of the Lightning was built by Yzerman, so I give them a bit of a pass. I hate Tampa's cap circumvention maneuvers over the past couple years. Beyond that, they've never really given me much of a reason to hate them. Their fans aren't obnoxious yet.

Of all original six teams aside from the Red Wings, the Rangers are the only other franchise I don't hate. I appreciate how this Rangers team was built and can support them unexpectedly winning this year's Cup.

Reaves is a piece of shit. If not for him, I’d be Rags Bolts Oilers Avs

6:20 into 2nd period and already 9 goals between Avs and Oilers.

Bolts
Avs
Oilers
Rangers

lol I love it when fans do shit like that hahahaha