tOfficial Amazon Thread

Can anyone confirm that Amazon intends to charge Prime customers an additional $2.99/month to avoid commercials on Prime Video?
I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith over the weekend. They only had a 25-30 second commercial before the show and then it ran uninterrupted. I don't know if they plan to deviate from that in the future, but I've had longer previews on different streamers promoting their shows before what I wanted to watch started.

I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith over the weekend. They only had a 25-30 second commercial before the show and then it ran uninterrupted. I don't know if they plan to deviate from that in the future, but I've had longer previews on different streamers promoting their shows before what I wanted to watch started.

Don’t laugh at me. But I actually watch fast x the other day

Don’t laugh at me. But I actually watch fast x the other day
Fast X...Part I...of III

Mamoa was the only thing that made that remotely interesting, feel like they mailed that one in. Also, breaking out a movie into 3 parts instead of just going to XI or XII is dumb.

They're dumb movies to throw on in the background, why laugh at it?

Top Gear ( the UK version, not the shit US version) all have commercials in them like they were on regular TV. I refuse to watch that shit.

I'm also about to drop Prime. 4 now of my last 5 items have been delayed, and not by a day. 3 of them ended up taking over a week and the 4th still hasn't arrived after 10 days. So much for "free 2 day shipping" when everything the day after you order it pops up with a new date a week out.

Top Gear ( the UK version, not the shit US version) all have commercials in them like they were on regular TV. I refuse to watch that shit.

I'm also about to drop Prime. 4 now of my last 5 items have been delayed, and not by a day. 3 of them ended up taking over a week and the 4th still hasn't arrived after 10 days. So much for "free 2 day shipping" when everything the day after you order it pops up with a new date a week out.
Top Gear isn't technically on Prime, it's on Freevee which was always ad supported.

...and 99% of you guys will pay it, right?
I don't pay for it now. Hell, I may cancel my Netflix sub just to further penalize 'em, the bastards.

Still have every episode on my NAS. This was before they were available through streaming.

Fast X...Part I...of III

Mamoa was the only thing that made that remotely interesting, feel like they mailed that one in. Also, breaking out a movie into 3 parts instead of just going to XI or XII is dumb.

They're dumb movies to throw on in the background, why laugh at it?

Rumor is they are going to low budget part 2. Make it the last one and drop momoa completely and go back to one last street race score

Like fuck Amazon, but also, I may ddrunk-order some shit from there later.

Maybe it's worse since I'm more rural, but I dropped prime a couple years ago. It was taking over a week for everything. Now we just wait until we have $35 worth piled up before ordering. It's still free and equally slow. It used to be true two day shipping before covid.