tOfficial B1G Thread

Right. Again, you're just making the statement without backing it up. That's my point. No feathers are ruffled - like every other Ohio State fan, I know what we have in Smith and it's definitely special. Your comment was just very predictable is all.

We'll see about Sayin. So far out of camp, word is he has the best arm talent of every QB here. Just about getting more experience, but 2025 will likely be his year barring catastrophe.
i made a statement saying Cam highlights over the weekend>Smith's highlight that was posted in here... What do I have to back up? lol? definitely have your feathers ruffled LOL

Sorry i didn't just go with your take and echo'd the same shit about Smith .. but who knows maybe I will after his spring game.. I know I was impressed seeing Cam in his.

i made a statement saying Cam highlights over the weekend>Smith's highlight that was posted in here... What do I have to back up? lol? definitely have your feathers ruffled LOL

Sorry i didn't just go with your take and echo'd the same shit about Smith .. but who knows maybe I will after his spring game.. I know I was impressed seeing Cam in his.
I'm aware of what you said. I'm also aware you didn't even try to compare them, you just made a blanket statement that he's better. You still continue to avoid explaining how or why. I've got no problem at all if you actually have something to back up your statement, but you can't, which would lead anyone to believe you're just being contrarian. This isn't an SEC thread, but you came on here out of nowhere saying an SEC WR looks better than a B1G WR with nothing to back it up. Sort of the point of a sports message board, to elaborate on statements, no?

I'm aware of what you said. I'm also aware you didn't even try to compare them, you just made a blanket statement that he's better. You still continue to avoid explaining how or why. I've got no problem at all if you actually have something to back up your statement, but you can't, which would lead anyone to believe you're just being contrarian. This isn't an SEC thread, but you came on here out of nowhere saying an SEC WR looks better than a B1G WR with nothing to back it up. Sort of the point of a sports message board, to elaborate on statements, no?
bro I said he looked better based on the highlights i saw on twitter of their Spring game compared to the one shared here.. how is that a blanket statement? If that is a blanket statement.. is "Smith better cause he's doing that against future all pro NFL DBs.. and look at his ranking!!" a blank statement?

bro I said he looked better based on the highlights i saw on twitter of their Spring game compared to the one shared here.. how is that a blanket statement? If that is a blanket statement.. is "Smith better cause he's doing that against future all pro NFL DBs.. and look at his ranking!!" a blank statement?
I'd say one player looking otherwordly against guys who will likely be early round draft picks is more legitimate than saying a guy "looked better" without context facing a mediocre pass defense. Wouldn't you?

I'd say one player looking otherwordly against guys who will likely be early round draft picks is more legitimate than saying a guy "looked better" without context facing a mediocre pass defense. Wouldn't you?
lol you are projecting a mediocre pass defense on those balls.. yet hyping up the ones that are also in a practice setting.. Again not sure why you are taking this to heart so much..

go outside, get some sun and toughen up a little bit

lol you are projecting a mediocre pass defense on those balls.. yet hyping up the ones that are also in a practice setting.. Again not sure why you are taking this to heart so much..

go outside, get some sun and toughen up a little bit
Eh, you came to the thread trying to get attention. Hope you got what you needed. Obviously you weren't interested in having any kind of discussion, and the fact that I disagreed with you certainly has meant quite a bit. Oh well.

Eh, you came to the thread trying to get attention. Hope you got what you needed. Obviously you weren't interested in having any kind of discussion, and the fact that I disagreed with you certainly has meant quite a bit. Oh well.
lol this is not the attention i wanted.. but i should have known better..

Not any sports message board I have been on since 2007. The object seems to be who can troll.who the most.

lol this is not the attention i wanted.. but i should have known better..
I mean, again, you could just explain what you mean. I'm all for hearing what makes his highlights better, I'm very pleased with who we have and how he looks. Again, though, you came in unprovoked, just made a statement about a non-B1G player in the B1G thread, and the second I disagreed you dismissed it. Just calling it like it is.

I mean, again, you could just explain what you mean. I'm all for hearing what makes his highlights better, I'm very pleased with who we have and how he looks. Again, though, you came in unprovoked, just made a statement about a non-B1G player in the B1G thread, and the second I disagreed you dismissed it. Just calling it like it is.
did you see Cam's highlights? or did you just clutch your pearls as soon as I brought them up??

did you see Cam's highlights? or did you just clutch your pearls as soon as I brought them up??

I absolutely did, and the guy is a monster. I hope Auburn figures out the QB spot because they may have some studs in this 2024 class it seems. There was never any disrespect towards Cam, I was just wondering specifically what he did that was better than the stuff Smith has done (his 1-handed end zone catch in blanketed coverage was unreal for any WR, let alone one that should still be in HS).

I mean, we're also talking about spring games.

I absolutely did, and the guy is a monster. I hope Auburn figures out the QB spot because they may have some studs in this 2024 class it seems. There was never any disrespect towards Cam, I was just wondering specifically what he did that was better than the stuff Smith has done (his 1-handed end zone catch in blanketed coverage was unreal for any WR, let alone one that should still be in HS).
One catch does not a career make.

I mean, we're also talking about spring games.
yep.. and when tosu plays there and if I see some Smith's highlights..i too may anoint him..

watching the tosu game as I code..

Is it me or Devin Brown the best QB right now on that team?

Judkins should get most of the carries

Peoples is ok, but I like the other freshman RB.. he has an extra gear and is decisive

Defense looks salty.. but at the same time..QBs look mid as a whole.. Maybe it's just the wind that has been making Sayin arm look like a noodle today

I like Air's upside the best just on todays game (so far)

Smith is a big WR.. I'm sure he's gonna be good, especially once they get a QB that can throw him a better ball... but again Cam Coleman highlights from last week>>> Smith's :)

watching the tosu game as I code..

Is it me or Devin Brown the best QB right now on that team?

Judkins should get most of the carries

Peoples is ok, but I like the other freshman RB.. he has an extra gear and is decisive

Defense looks salty.. but at the same time..QBs look mid as a whole.. Maybe it's just the wind that has been making Sayin arm look like a noodle today

I like Air's upside the best just on todays game (so far)

Smith is a big WR.. I'm sure he's gonna be good, especially once they get a QB that can throw him a better ball... but again Cam Coleman highlights from last week>>> Smith's :)

Brown looked like a different QB than we saw last year but sometimes guys look great in a spring game then vanish come regular season time we we shall see. The

Brown looked like a different QB than we saw last year but sometimes guys look great in a spring game then vanish come regular season time we we shall see. The
it's pretty astonishing to see how players can get better in the offseason coming off a year where they got PT for the first time.. Don't understand the rush to start ASAP when they arrive on campus.. I thought he played well.. he also has some speed with his legs to keep defenses honest.

Sayin should RS this season along with Air

Don't understand the rush to start ASAP when they arrive on campus.
Yes you do understand…probably more than most of us because you know recruiting.

Most of them have backgrounds that run contrary to that train of thought. And for the most part, it ain’t their fault. They’ve been told since they were in junior high (if not earlier) that they are God’s gift to football and never had to bide their time and develop.

Again, it ain’t their fault imho. The adults should have taught them such way earlier in their lives. Some have but they seem rare.