tOfficial B1G Thread

They look better than Smith so far
As someone who has seem Cam's highlights, no they don't. Don't get me wrong, he's a very special talent, but Smith is doing his work against arguably the top secondary in the nation (and looking superhuman at it) while Cam is going against what's left of Auburn's pass defense that was 64th in QB rating last year.

As someone who has seem Cam's highlights, no they don't. Don't get me wrong, he's a very special talent, but Smith is doing his work against arguably the top secondary in the nation (and looking superhuman at it) while Cam is going against what's left of Auburn's pass defense that was 64th in QB rating last year.
lol.. sure man..

Tejas desperate for attention
desperate for attention? what?? I seen Cam's highlights and was more impressed right now.. what has that have to do with my Longhorns?

yeah we can do that.. of course has to be an asterisk with injuries

Cool. 1 month at the end of the regular season? So we exclude any CCG, bowl, or playoff games? Bets off if either one suffers an injury that causes them to miss more than 3 games? Lastly, what would you like the determining factor to be? PFf, yards, touchdowns, etc...

Cool. 1 month at the end of the regular season? So we exclude any CCG, bowl, or playoff games? Bets off if either one suffers an injury that causes them to miss more than 3 games? Lastly, what would you like the determining factor to be? PFf, yards, touchdowns, etc...
yeah that sounds fair to me

** yeah no Playoff/bowl..cause I don't think Auburn will be doing that this year

Last edited:
desperate for attention? what?? I seen Cam's highlights and was more impressed right now.. what has that have to do with my Longhorns?
I think it's clear you're trying to get attention from OSU fans, considering you can't even explain your point.

I think it's clear you're trying to get attention from OSU fans, considering you can't even explain your point.
i explained that i saw Cam's highlights over the weekend.. and i thought they looked better than what was posted in here.. didn't realize it would rub certain people so wrong

i explained that i saw Cam's highlights over the weekend.. and i thought they looked better than what was posted in here.. didn't realize it would rub certain people so wrong
Sure you did. You know Smith was the consensus top recruit in his class and is widely viewed as an exceptional talent at the position going to a school who has developed them better than anyone in recent years, so you posted something counter to the prevailing opinion with no substance or reasoning that would get attention. You didn't reinvent the wheel here.

Sure you did. You know Smith was the consensus top recruit in his class and is widely viewed as an exceptional talent at the position going to a school who has developed them better than anyone in recent years, so you posted something counter to the prevailing opinion with no substance or reasoning that would get attention. You didn't reinvent the wheel here.
what?? u serious?? I literally had just seen the highlights of Coleman... was more impressed than the one that was posted here of Smith... I said Cam looked like the real deal.. guess that ruffled your feathers.. didn't realize this was a pro tosu thread..

i'll make sure to hold my tongue whenever Sayin highlights come out and get posted in here saying he's gonna be the best QB since Stroud to ever step on tosu campus takes LOL

You really have to question the mental fitness of any offensive player outside of OL and maybe TE who considers Iowa

Mock And Daisy Everyone Is Crazy GIF by Chicks on the Right

what?? u serious?? I literally had just seen the highlights of Coleman... was more impressed than the one that was posted here of Smith... I said Cam looked like the real deal.. guess that ruffled your feathers.. didn't realize this was a pro tosu thread..

i'll make sure to hold my tongue whenever Sayin highlights come out and get posted in here saying he's gonna be the best QB since Stroud to ever step on tosu campus takes LOL
Right. Again, you're just making the statement without backing it up. That's my point. No feathers are ruffled - like every other Ohio State fan, I know what we have in Smith and it's definitely special. Your comment was just very predictable is all.

We'll see about Sayin. So far out of camp, word is he has the best arm talent of every QB here. Just about getting more experience, but 2025 will likely be his year barring catastrophe.