tOfficial B1G Thread

@michaeljordan_fan @duckboy33 @OlyDuck

I assume this would be a great hire, as Oregon usually has a great running game. What do you guys think of him? Also, sorry, the next part isnt for you but I have to include it.

@OregonDucks
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
im sure he will do well where ever he is. Im sure Oregon will get someone good to replace him as Lanning has done a good job on his own hires.

im sure he will do well where ever he is. Im sure Oregon will get someone good to replace him as Lanning has done a good job on his own hires.
There are a number of schools at mid 2 or G5 level with good run games that he could look at their coaches. could reach out to oregon guys like LaMichael James to see if any interest in coaching. dude is still in oregon running killer burgers.

@michaeljordan_fan @duckboy33 @OlyDuck

I assume this would be a great hire, as Oregon usually has a great running game. What do you guys think of him? Also, sorry, the next part isnt for you but I have to include it.

@OregonDucks
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Great coach but not an elite recruiter IMO. I think it's a good hire for Ohio State but from an Oregon perspective, I'm not really worried about it. I'm sure we will find someone who can do the job.

reporters/youtubers that follow the LA schools are gonna RACK in some frequent flyer miles for sure this year

1712166600201.png

Oregon has had a solid running game since 2004. It's part of the Ducks DNA. No one touches RB coach Campbell as far as Duck running back coaches. If you really wanted a home run hire, you'd get him out of retirement.

Oregon has had a solid running game since 2004. It's part of the Ducks DNA. No one touches RB coach Campbell as far as Duck running back coaches. If you really wanted a home run hire, you'd get him out of retirement.
pretty sure there isnt a coach on staff over 50. not sure he would fit currently

pretty sure there isnt a coach on staff over 50. not sure he would fit currently

This. College football recruiting is shifting. Seems like the young position coaches are having far more success than the older ones who may be better X and O guys but it's all about collecting talent in college

You haven't been paying attention to this guy.

1000003662.jpg