tOfficial B1G Thread

The irony is test positivity and overall cases were much lower early Sept when B10 was supposed to start . We'd be 60% of the way through the season if we'd just done it the initial way. Classic B10.

I swear to God if you fuck with my basketball season B10 higher ups I will fucking cut you

The irony is test positivity and overall cases were much lower early Sept when B10 was supposed to start . We'd be 60% of the way through the season if we'd just done it the initial way. Classic B10.

I swear to God if you fuck with my basketball season B10 higher ups I will fucking cut you
I hope they fuck with basketball so that the latter can occur

And there goes the season.....

Wisconsin just provided the blueprint for Michigan to finally beat Ohio State. Get the game cancelled

Reactions: Me
Wisconsin just provided the blueprint for Michigan to finally beat Ohio State. Get the game cancelled
I already thought this. Michigan goes undefeated, as a covid outbreak causes the final game to be cancelled. OSU's lone loss to PSU makes Michigan the division champs!

Last time Iowa lost their 1st game of the season was 2013. The last time they lost their 2nd game of the season was 2012. The last time Iowa started 0-2 was 2000 (Ferentz's 2nd year)..

Will Iowa be 0-2 this year? They host Northwestern this week, who dominated the Terps.
Isn't that like dominating the jayhawks?

Except for the Russell year, Wisconsin has always had qb issues.
Is it because they have the perception of not having a QB friendly offensive philosophy?

Real Catch 22 for a prospective QB. Gets to play behind a bunch of future NFL offensive linemen. But is mainly expected to just turn and hand it off to a future NFL running back.

Kind of the opposite of Leach's spill to a prospective QB. "Son, we are going to let you sling it around the yard all you want to...and to some pretty good receivers. But, you'll be running for your life while trying to throw it. And don't expect any help from the defense."

sad role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

B1G/Nebraska Marriage

"The Big Ten is about unity. It’s about following the rules everyone previously accepted. It’s about erring on the side of safety and precaution. It’s about not rocking the boat. Right, wrong or ridiculous, it is what has worked for well over a century.

It’s why despite the quarterback depth chart red flag, Wisconsin will get the benefit of the doubt for canceling the game earlier rather than later. And it’s why trying to play a non-conference opponent with unknown or unsupervised testing requirements won’t."

Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

Sparty On!

YearlyChiefHoiho-size_restricted.gif
I wanted to see a different QB this year because I have seen enough of Rocky last season but damn our run game blows so it wouldn’t matter who is QB.

I already thought this. Michigan goes undefeated, as a covid outbreak causes the final game to be cancelled. OSU's lone loss to PSU makes Michigan the division champs!

How quickly dreams turn to nightmares

Well, this post had a two and a half day shelf life.

Well, this post had a two and a half day shelf life.
Michigan State has a history of killing fans dreams.
Michigan fan’s dreams
Ohio State fan’s dreams
Michigan State fan’s dreams

Michigan's problems are pretty much what anyone who follows could see entering the season

Their secondary is awful..........

Milton cant be trusted to make big throws down field, he has zero touch on his passes. Its like he thinks he needs to throw the ball as hard as he can every attempt. The play calling shows the coaches know this IMO

Running game is about alright. Clearly the excitement from Minnesota can go away since Minnesota has proven to be as about incompetent as they come. They came back down to about normal vs MSU. That being said any game where Milton has to throw 50 times is probably not going to end positively for them.

The run defense may be somewhat of a problem as well, especially when they play more capable teams. Rutgers held MSU to 50 yards rushing at 1.3 YPC. MSU had 126 yards at 3.3 YPC. Which isnt very great by any means but it was quite a bit better than they first performance of the year.

Heck of a QB you got there, Michigan. You can tell he puts a lot of effort into pregame film when he doesn't even know who one of the other teams best defenders is.