B1G East

1. Ohio State
2. Penn State
3. Michigan
4. Indiana
5. Michigan State
6. Maryland
7. Rutgers

B1G Championship Game: Ohio State defeats Wisconsin.
be interesting to see if tosu can still make the CFP after losing to Nebraska to start the season

My B1G predictions:

B1G West

1. Wisconsin
2. Minnesota
3. Purdue
4. Iowa
5. Nebraska
6. Northwestern
7. Illinois

B1G East

1. Ohio State
2. Penn State
3. Michigan
4. Indiana
5. Michigan State
6. Maryland
7. Rutgers

It seems that the East is more predictable than the West. Wisconsin deserves to be #1 in the West. After that, it is a mess. Is Minnesota that good or are they a 1-year wonder? Will Lovie get Illinois another .500 regular season record? If so, will they be last. It has been 5 years since Iowa went 12-0. Will their every 5-year Top 10 season thing hold up? What will the NU's look like? Neither one has looked worth a crap in recent years.

It seems that the East is more predictable than the West. Wisconsin deserves to be #1 in the West. After that, it is a mess. Is Minnesota that good or are they a 1-year wonder? Will Lovie get Illinois another .500 regular season record? If so, will they be last. It has been 5 years since Iowa went 12-0. Will their every 5-year Top 10 season thing hold up? What will the NU's look like? Neither one has looked worth a crap in recent years.

Final weekend of regular season sets up to be a battle of undefeated teams in the West. Prime time, baby.

be interesting to see if tosu can still make the CFP after losing to Nebraska to start the season
Think Texas will make it after going undefeated? even against kansas?

First schedule, times and networks for the first set of games:

Just got an update from one of my contacts in Lincoln. Huskers gonna suck again.

Scott Frost hot seat.

My B1G predictions:

B1G West

1. Wisconsin
2. Minnesota
3. Purdue
4. Iowa
5. Nebraska
6. Northwestern
7. Illinois

B1G East

1. Ohio State
2. Penn State
3. Michigan
4. Indiana
5. Michigan State
6. Maryland
7. Rutgers

I'd flip Iowa and Minnesota, and I'd probably put Michigan State below Maryland.

From a strictly "I love to watch the world burn" view I think we can all agree Nebraska needs to be tOSU this weekend. amirite?

I don't think Whisky is a shoe in in the West. Aren't they without their starting QB? Although, they've shown in the past that even with mediocre QB play they still just wear you down with their O-Line and physicality.

I don't think Whisky is a shoe in in the West. Aren't they without their starting QB? Although, they've shown in the past that even with mediocre QB play they still just wear you down with their O-Line and physicality.
Start of a new era. That new QB was a 4/5 star. Coan was named starter because of last year, but I believe that Mertz is better overall.

Why do fans keep thinking that coaches do not put the best players on the field? Like average Joe off the street knows better but the coaches just want to put in their buddy?

Why do fans keep thinking that coaches do not put the best players on the field? Like average Joe off the street knows better but the coaches just want to put in their buddy?

Because fans have opinions. I like Coan at QB. I like Mertz more.

I think there are for sure some instances where coaches may be a little too loyal to certain upper classmen players.

lol, in case you haven't been watching, there are no shoe-ins.. that's what makes Sat game between NE/tosu so intriguing.

lol, in case you haven't been watching, there are no shoe-ins.. that's what makes Sat game between NE/tosu so intriguing.

Only thing intriguing about the OSU/Neb game is how many OSU wants to win by. That game is going to get ugly.

Reactions: Me