tOfficial Fire Ryan Day thread.

OSU got butt fucked on national TV. I thought they'd be better.

Ncaa Sports GIF by Ohio State Athletics

What if u told you he will probably be coaching a playoff gm for you guys on New Year's Eve...
They’re gonna need some help now. If TCU wins out, they’re in and a one loss conference champ USC is in.

They need UGA to beat LSU and for either TCU or USC to drop a game

They’re gonna need some help now. If TCU wins out, they’re in and a one loss conference champ USC is in.

USC ain't getting through Oregon and nd. Their defense is too bad

The refusal to make any adjustments and just keep doing the same thing that obviously was not working was mind boggling.

Lots of coaching ignorance. “We are gonna keep doing this until it works to prove we can do it”! Ain’t going very far with that strategy

USC ain't getting through Oregon and nd. Their defense is too bad
Possibly, but even then a two loss Pac 12 champ might still get in over them. SCar did them a huge favor today though when they knocked off Clemson

Fuck no I’m praying TCU and USC win. Don’t want to see Day bring his “brilliance” against UGA. We would lose like 48-10

'bama fans want Nick to retire and OSU fans want Day gone...my what 1 or 2 losses do to spoiled fans

Fuck no I’m praying TCU and USC win. Don’t want to see Day bring his “brilliance” against UGA. We would lose like 48-10
See, OSU would scare me more than any of the other teams in contention. We still have a really good defense, but don’t have near the pass rush we did last year and OSU has a ton of weapons.

See, OSU would scare me more than any of the other teams in contention. We still have a really good defense, but don’t have near the pass rush we did last year and OSU has a ton of weapons.

You’re crazy. Day and crew would do the same crap they did in this game. They refuse to adjust its pure ignorance of “we are going to run this stuff until it works!” Game wouldn’t be close

Who cares. He turtles again in the biggest game. Even worse than last year. At home. He’s clearly not it.

OSU's offense has felt rather conservative at times against UM, but I think the difference in defensive philosophies between Brown and McDonald/Minter has been huge. Knowles might very well be the OSU equivalent of Don Brown, aggressive and stubborn to change. Maybe Knowles will learn from this game.

OSU's offense has felt rather conservative at times against UM, but I think the difference in defensive philosophies between Brown and McDonald/Minter has been huge. Knowles might very well be the OSU equivalent of Don Brown, aggressive and stubborn to change. Maybe Knowles will learn from this game.

The play calling is AWFUL. It’s been that way all year but it just now finally bit them in the ass.

Day has a big fetish with WR screens and long developing outside runs that never work. Once he finds something he likes he just keeps running it no matter if it works or not. As I said it’s ignorant coaching with refusal to adjust.

Too reliant on the big play. He can’t make normal short-mid range play calls to save his life.

Also loves trying to go turbo after a big play which all year has just ended up killing drives with either a penalty or ugly negative play resulting from it

Unfortunately day will probably keep winning 10/11 games a year up until the Michigan game. He brings in enough talent to scrape by the rest of the B1G most of the time. So it’s going to be a long 4/5 years maybe more until anything is done.

Back