tOfficial Fire Ryan Day thread.

I usually count on our secondary to give up at least a few awful arm punt pass huge gains per game. This wasn’t even that though. Those dudes had no one near them…..
Eh, the first TD to Cornelius near the sideline, your DB practically pulled his jersey off. But there were others where they were practically standing by themselves

Eh, the first TD to Cornelius near the sideline, your DB practically pulled his jersey off. But there were others where they were practically standing by themselves

Our secondary has been awful at tackling all year. Another reason why a bunch of cover 0 isn’t ideal

Stroud becoming the first Buckeye QB to lose 2 in a row to Michigan since Steve Bellisari makes his legacy a lol.

Stroud becoming the first Buckeye QB to lose 2 in a row to Michigan since Steve Bellisari makes his legacy a lol.

I love the ball Stroud throws but his stunning refusal to scramble makes him one dimensional. He FINALLY decided to run against NW because he had no choice and had almost 80 yards rushing.

The scary thing is I can name pretty much any OSU QB dating back to the early 80's but I actually forgot about Bellisari

I love the ball Stroud throws but his stunning refusal to scramble makes him one dimensional. He FINALLY decided to run against NW because he had no choice and had almost 80 yards rushing.

I seriously blame his refusal to scramble 100% on day. I think he got it lodged in his head early that he has to be a pure “old school” pocket passer. Stroud isn’t on fields level of course but he’s not a total statue. Move around a little.

I seriously blame his refusal to scramble 100% on day. I think he got it lodged in his head early that he has to be a pure “old school” pocket passer. Stroud isn’t on fields level of course but he’s not a total statue. Move around a little.
He has really good footwork in the pocket, so he is not incapable. I mean I get with the talent they have you don't want Stroud exposing himself a lot, but there are time when you need to make plays with your legs.

I actually think Jackson gets a bad rap and Joe Germaine was a little more overrated than people want to admit
Girl I graduated from HS with worked for the Lantern during the late 90's and she said Stanley was a real tool as a person. She had some funny John Cooper stories too

I actually think Jackson gets a bad rap and Joe Germaine was a little more overrated than people want to admit
Ironically, I think Jackson would be better suited for the spread offenses they favor today. Germain was more a pure pocket passer

My other Beef with Day this year is in blowouts he didn't even bother developing McCord. Like come on man...if Stroud goes down what the heck do we have? Let the kid play some real life scenario stuff.

Girl I graduated from HS with worked for the Lantern during the late 90's and she said Stanley was a real tool as a person. She had some funny John Cooper stories too

I’ve heard that too. Stanley was hated by the fan base but I think he may have been a better option than Germaine at times (in 1996)

The rose bowl drive vs ASU by Germaine is really over romanticized. It was mostly penalty aided

I’ve heard that too. Stanley was hated by the fan base but I think he may have been a better option than Germaine at times (in 1996)

The rose bowl drive vs ASU by Germaine is really over romanticized. It was mostly penalty aided
Germaine to David Boston right?

Back