tOfficial Not really a Night Shift Thread v60, with less spicy sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physically defending oneself against words is socially unacceptable, yes. I don't think that's merely a California thing.
Even growing up in Kentucky, only drunks and trash got physical over words.

Now, physically defending oneself from physical aggression, that's different.

For me, physical aggression is a last resort. Just over a month ago, I found myself in the position where I felt compelled to tell someone that if they repeated the behavior in which they had just engaged (some guy got in my face seeking to intimidate me), I would feel as though he was putting me in a position where I would need to defend myself and I had been extensive training in self defense. So far, he hasn't gotten in my face, again. If he did, I still wouldn't lay a finger (or foot, teehee) on him unless he made contact first.

I have a couple of views on this.

First, I've never hit a woman and I never will. There is nothing that is likely to ever happen to me that would result in that. I'll just walk away.

Second, if you're a man and you're in my face screaming and acting the fool. You're getting one warning to take 2 steps back. If you don't, you're getting clocked.

Cool, and by that same rationale, if some guy gets up in my face "screaming and being crazy af," he shouldn't be surprised to find himself doubled over in pain grabbing his crotch 'cause I just kicked him right in the balls.

Is that cool with you?

The road goes both ways, right?
Butthead_878ce1_2886550.gif

Cool, and by that same rationale, if some guy gets up in my face "screaming and being crazy af," he shouldn't be surprised to find himself doubled over in pain grabbing his crotch 'cause I just kicked him right in the balls.

Is that cool with you?

The road goes both ways, right?
That is ABSOLUTLEY cool with me.

Those that act like rabid fucking dogs should be treated as such.

100%. If you put your hands on someone, you can expect reciprocity at the very least.

And I'm just saying that you like to punch women who scream bad things at you. Oh, my safe space has been invaded!! :rolleyes2:

Oy, with the "what about". Sheesh. I'm taking the video at face value, not looking before and not looking after.
Getting up in someone's grill is putting your hands on someone IMO. Every bit as disrespectful.

Now mind you Moxie, we are talking about a fucking stranger, not a spouse. I don't know that crazy bitch from Adam. All I know is she was acting rabid. THAT is the face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.