tOfficial “Weed Growers” Thread

I have mine catalogued and in their own little containers. :laugh:
I use baggies with post it notes. :dhd:

I just put a few seeds from what came from my autoflower grow into some water to germinate.
Might as well see whats what

How do you tell if it's a male or female seed?

You can't ... at least I don't think anyone not a scientist can. I have to wait until the plants grow and begin to take on their sex.
At least the male plant was good like the female plants.
It's just a hassle having to sift it..

Angry Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Plenty. Infinite, if you stagger it and keep it in a vegetative state through light cycles. It's called a mother plant, and back in the day, it was pretty much the ONLY way to insure you were getting female plants.
This. That's what my daughter does. Been working the same mother for at least 4 years. She likes the variety and usually staggers her plantings to ensure fresh buds.

I know I’ve said this before, but today was like a summer day but it was in mid-March. It’s 23°C today which is pretty fucking warm for here so I was on the back patio watching rugby and enjoying my black hash. it isn’t like uber black Afghan hash or anything but it’s pretty fucking good and definitely worth 100 bucks. Delivered. No skulking in dark places looking for the guy who knows somebody who knows somebody, etc.
I quite like the civilized nature of the herb industry in Soviet Canuckistan. As Homer Simpson would say it eases the pain.

Eleven inches tall now and doing nicely.
This is coming up where I had tomato plants last year, but had that autoflower growing near it, (the one that had the seeds).

It might just be an autoflower.
I have started to pull it over some, just in case it's a photoperiod and it wants to grow 8 feet tall again.

No freeze in sight for the rest of March. Highs 50-75.
I just fertilized it again.
I hit it with fish emmulsion every time I hand water it.

turn around good luck GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

Down to the last of the Muchacha autoflower, so I brought out the Green Crack.

The Green Crack is the one I did 2 Summers ago as an experiment. I found 1 seed in the medical I bought and planted it, and by gosh it came up and was as good as the parent bud.

So, had a few seeds from it and planted them last year. Harvested on 10-28.
Cut down, dryed in jars it came in at 6 oz's, so after 5 months it probably comes in at around 5 oz's or there abouts.

And it's great, just like last year, just like 2 years ago, just like the medical I was buying. So imagine my happiness.
Already found some seeds in it, so I can grow some this Summer.

Then I have another big mason jar 11" tall full of a photoperiod I grew from a company called Twenty20. Has to have 8-10 oz's in it.
Don't know if it'as any good, but will try it soon.

Curing up for 5 months has made all the difference, because I tried some of it a few weeks after it went in the jar, and it wasn't much to write home about at the time.

Sorry for the long posts, but I use them like a Logbook, so I can go back and look at dates and shit.

Then I have another big mason jar 11" tall full of a photoperiod I grew from a company called Twenty20.
The strain is MMXX from Twenty20
These were the photoperiods I grew outside last Summer that grew 8 feet tall....had 6 of them

Doing some yardwork today, so I thought I'd get a little buzz first.
It's the best stuff yet. Holy Fuck.

Yardwork will have to wait an hour or two.
It's better than Christmas

Oh My God Wow GIF
Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled
Surprise Threaten GIF

The strain is MMXX from Twenty20
These were the photoperiods I grew outside last Summer that grew 8 feet tall....had 6 of them

Doing some yardwork today, so I thought I'd get a little buzz first.
It's the best stuff yet. Holy Fuck.

Yardwork will have to wait an hour or two.
It's better than Christmas

Oh My God Wow GIF
Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled
Surprise Threaten GIF
There is nothing like a "there it is" moment ...

There is nothing like a "there it is" moment ...
And it's different than the others.
It's a good 'head high'. I read the info on it again, and that's what it said.

It said...."Not for inexperienced users"...... I thought that was made up bullshit.
It wasn't

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

Then again, it might be from changing from the stuff I had smoked for a couple of months.
I'll give updates

And it's different than the others.
It's a good 'head high'. I read the info on it again, and that's what it said.

It said...."Not for inexperienced users"...... I thought that was made up bullshit.
It wasn't

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

Then again, it might be from changing from the stuff I had smoked for a couple of months.
I'll give updates
That is a drawback to growing, IMHO. To me, if I don't switch strains every couple of weeks, I just get used to a high and lose appreciation for the buzz. I guess I am the kind of guy that would say "I know it's a Lamborghini, but it's lost that new car smell" ...

That is a drawback to growing, IMHO. To me, if I don't switch strains every couple of weeks, I just get used to a high and lose appreciation for the buzz. I guess I am the kind of guy that would say "I know it's a Lamborghini, but it's lost that new car smell" ...

I grow multiple varieties during the season because of that.

I think I’m going to spend about 80 bucks and buy one of those little mini greenhouses. They’re about 3 feet tall 5 feet long 2 feet wide. Should be good for putting on my sundeck. I think with these auto flowers that they stay kind of small and I should be able to have enough room for two of them if I keep them branched out.

Have some photoperiod seeds germinating.
I think I will just plant them directly in the ground.

Lows between now and April 8th will be from 40-60 degrees.
If I get a freeze later than that, I think I'll just cover them up for the night.

Not sure it's a great idea, but I have a shit ton of seeds, so nothing ventured nothing gained.

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF
Smoke Weed GIF
Growing Sesame Street GIF