Twelve Kitchen Cabinets

Ahh, now that is funny! Our fireplace has never been turned since ever. It's a phony gas job fireplace.
Remember if there is not a chimney flue, then the heat from the fireplace rises into that TV. Just sayin'

Ahh, now that is funny! Our fireplace has never been turned since ever. It's a phony gas job fireplace.
Lol I half figured it from how it looked but with all the renovations you're doing thought maybe it's a refresh/replace job

Electronics don't last long in extremely hot temperatures.
Aha! That explains those thick aluminum plates on those led lights I been buying. The description for the lights mentions 'heat sinks'.

I didn't know that about heat and electronics, thanks for the heads up!
@Parka Really impressed with your cabinet/remodel job bro! I admire your tenacity and self sufficiency and it looks great!
Wow, thanks! It sure got easier as the more cabinets I made. I put a kitchen together with factory made cabinets at our first house in Akron but I have never done anything of this scope before. I learned a lot, new techniques, it's so much easier to do now. And it's all self taught.

And it's crazy too because I built a pair of book cases before I got all clumsy, about 20 years ago. The reason it's crazy is because after my injury I gave all my tools to my buddies thinking I would NEVER touch another power tool and then I didn't start making things again, mostly small stuff at first. But the crazy part is, my book cases look amateur and kind of crappy compared to my kitchen cabinets.

I'm a much better builder now than when I was able bodied! Anyway thanks again for the kind words!