Urban Meyer experiences “chest pains” following first meeting with Texas boosters

I've got a friend who swears if he could suck his own dick he'd never leave the house.
In another life, I worked in a warehouse, and one day I was making that joke and the manager started calling me a fag. I was like, "what the fuck are you talking about?" He said that if I would suck my own dick then I have those proclivities and would likely suck another guy's dick.

I told him he was full of shit and he kept at it, so I asked him if he'd ever jerked off. When he said "of course," I thrust out my crotch and asked, "you wanna jerk me off?"

I've got a friend who swears if he could suck his own dick he'd never leave the house.

Did you offer him yours?

I mean y'all friends and all....go way back...

Have ya ever blown a retread going 70 mph? Yeah, that is exactly what Old Retread (Urban Myer) would do eventually at Texas. Always buy new; never retreads. And imagine even paying a premium for that. LMAO

He left Ohio State in much better shape than he found it and won a Natty in the process. Yes, most schools are going to pay top dollar for that.

He left Ohio State in much better shape than he found it and won a Natty in the process. Yes, most schools are going to pay top dollar for that.
The man can coach. Everybody knows that and at the right school he can flourish. But the culture of Texas is so unique (some say toxic) because of the BMD power, their elitist ego, and their expectations it's a recipe for disaster if Urban Meyer took that job. He's simply not a good fit.

I could have left Ohio State in much better than I found it in 2012 after the devastation of Jim Tressel and Luke Fickell.

Ohio State fans did the same thing. It was endless bashing of Meyer while he was the Gators head coach and on ESPN, but once he took the OSU job, he suddenly became good man. And they claim they never bashed him.
"I never bashed him. I revered him as a man of honor, integrity and an all-around great guy." - every Ohio State fan I've ever talked to about it.

THERE'S ONE RIGHT NOW!!! GIT EM!
Cartoon Motorcycle GIF by Scooby-Doo

zoinks!

The man can coach. Everybody knows that and at the right school he can flourish. But the culture of Texas is so unique (some say toxic) because of the BMD power, their elitist ego, and their expectations it's a recipe for disaster if Urban Meyer took that job. He's simply not a good fit.
One also has to wonder if there aren't pending misconduct violations and the NCAA told him "stay away or else."

Be hilarious if he hires Herman as QB coach.

I could have left Ohio State in much better than I found it in 2012 after the devastation of Jim Tressel and Luke Fickell.
Buckeye Nation honors...
4jnllg.jpg

The incomparable HammerDown
Took over Head Coaching duties for The Ohio State Buckeyes in 2012 compiled a record of 116-0 in 7 seasons
Defeated TTUN 7 times with a combined score of 756-0
Won 6 consecutive National Championships besting Florida State, Oregon, Alabama, Clemson, Alabama & Clemson

Thank you HammerDown you made our dreams come true.

Be hilarious if he hires Herman as QB coach.
He doesn't like Tom.

But man UT is going to offer him like a 5yr/100mil deal or something.. Also something to look at is, the NCAA may cancel the ESD period in December and instead go back to just the February signing day. Wonder if that's time for him to kick Blake in the balls and his sons flip from Bama and go home to UT... atleast I can still hope for something like that to happen.. UT needs Tommy to man the LT spot... as a true fish.

He doesn't like Tom.

But man UT is going to offer him like a 5yr/100mil deal or something.. Also something to look at is, the NCAA may cancel the ESD period in December and instead go back to just the February signing day. Wonder if that's time for him to kick Blake in the balls and his sons flip from Bama and go home to UT... atleast I can still hope for something like that to happen.. UT needs Tommy to man the LT spot... as a true fish.
That's as dumb as the agnuts deal with Jimbo.

That's as dumb as the agnuts deal with Jimbo.
It's a lot of money but how does he not qualify to get it? Hell James Franklin is now making 7 mil a season in his new contract and he would most likely be the first HC on everyones list once Urban, Saban, Dabo say thanks but no thanks.

Urban's coaching resume crushes Jimbo, where he obviously was declining at FSU when he landed that monster deal. Urban's last season at tosu, he ended up being 10-1.

UT wants him real bad..10 mil a year seems to be the price tag.. a 5 year contract is good enough, and hopefully he can leave the program the way he left it for Day at tosu.

It's a lot of money but how does he not qualify to get it? Hell James Franklin is now making 7 mil a season in his new contract and he would most likely be the first HC on everyones list once Urban, Saban, Dabo say thanks but no thanks.

Urban's coaching resume crushes Jimbo, where he obviously was declining at FSU when he landed that monster deal. Urban's last season at tosu, he ended up being 10-1.

UT wants him real bad..10 mil a year seems to be the price tag.. a 5 year contract is good enough, and hopefully he can leave the program the way he left it for Day at tosu.
They've all bought a pig in a poke IMO. Hell, they need to start lower and increase on results instead of paying on the come. That ain't workin' out for most schools. Again, JMO.

In another life, I worked in a warehouse, and one day I was making that joke and the manager started calling me a fag. I was like, "what the fuck are you talking about?" He said that if I would suck my own dick then I have those proclivities and would likely suck another guy's dick.

I told him he was full of shit and he kept at it, so I asked him if he'd ever jerked off. When he said "of course," I thrust out my crotch and asked, "you wanna jerk me off?"
Lemme guess, both of your hands were broken.

"I never bashed him. I revered him as a man of honor, integrity and an all-around great guy." - every Ohio State fan I've ever talked to about it.
He's still not paying your head rent tho.....

mentally ill lol GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski