USPS is finally failing

They are protecting you from the glitter and covid bombs that are "Christmas cards". You should tip your driver for the service :beer2:
i sent my older brother a glitter bomb a few days ago. Matter of fact, he should be receiving it today...God I can't wait to get his "DUDE!! WTF!!!" text :laugh:

I'd be honored to receive a holiday card from you, Ford
200.gif

Ill's reaction when he gets a card but then realizes it means I have his address :evil:

Had we done cards this year I'd send you one, but we didn't for the first time in over a decade. :noidea:

200.gif

Ill's reaction when he gets a card but then realizes it means I have his address :evil:

Had we done cards this year I'd send you one, but we didn't for the first time in over a decade. :noidea:
my initial response would likely be, "who the fuck is this guy and why is he taking a picture with a pitching machine for his Christmas card?"

my initial response would likely be, "who the fuck is this guy and why is he taking a picture with a pitching machine for his Christmas card?"
"and where are his pants?"

200.gif

This would be more like his reaction...

rugby league dancing GIF by Toronto Wolfpack

"and where are his pants?"
I would be concerned if you were standing pantless next to a pitching machine...

but we don't kinkshame around here...

just make sure everything is clear of those spinning wheels

I would be concerned if you were standing pantless next to a pitching machine...

but we don't kinkshame around here...

just make sure everything is clear of those spinning wheels
trust me, that's a mistake I only made once!

"fires balls up to 110 mph"...they aren't kidding!!

back on track with my Christmas cards, so all good. USPS is back in my good graces

i sent my older brother a glitter bomb a few days ago. Matter of fact, he should be receiving it today...God I can't wait to get his "DUDE!! WTF!!!" text :laugh:
My SIL sent me a birthday card that when I opened it all this glitter and stuff went all over the floor and it was a pain to pick up. Now I get something from her it goes in the trash and I don't bother opening it. In fact, I talked to my brother after that and said let's just focus on the kids and stop the adult gift-giving.

My SIL sent me a birthday card that when I opened it all this glitter and stuff went all over the floor and it was a pain to pick up. Now I get something from her it goes in the trash and I don't bother opening it. In fact, I talked to my brother after that and said let's just focus on the kids and stop the adult gift-giving.
just open it outside, ya ol' stick in the mud