USPS is finally failing

Another day, another late package. Must be the inclement weather that came a day after the package was supposed to arrive.

With your attitude, I wouldn't deliver your shit either.
Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

absolutely no issues with shipping from any companies this year except for the stupid toy I bought from Japan thinking it would get here in time for Christmas.

Good job, USPS/FedEx/UPS!

Before Christmas (about 3 weeks before) I had mailed a bunch of packages via priority mail. I knew I should have been worried when I saw the pile of boxes accumulating at the branch office. It took 4 days before they even left the branch to be mailed.

Then just this past Monday I went to mail a priority letter and the branch closes at 6. I arrived at 5:10 to a ridiculously long line and one of the workers declared the person right behind me would be the last customer served. It was only 5:25 by the time I got to the front and they had a half hour to go and they just decided to close early that day. Wasn’t the first time they closed unexpectedly early. The workers just decided they had worked enough and wanted to go home. Must be nice.

So is it dead yet?

got a package a day early, they are dead i tell ya

absolutely no issues with shipping from any companies this year except for the stupid toy I bought from Japan thinking it would get here in time for Christmas.

Good job, USPS/FedEx/UPS!
Dude I've got a shipment from Japan that is supposed to be airfreighted in and it's been at the airport waiting for a month and a half. Granted it's a big order for a company but they've got massive logistics problems right now that make us look good.

They killed themselves shutting down manufacturing plants for both COVID and bringing up plants to earthquake code. If you want to special order a car from Japan I wouldn't count on it being less than a 9-month wait.

Another day, another late package. Must be the inclement weather that came a day after the package was supposed to arrive.
Package never made it. The replacement the company had to send did though.

Got another late one doe...